Michelin Defender LTX MS or General Grabber HTS60

Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate everyone's input. Like any online review or online forum, there are published facts and matters of opinion and mixed results. I for one like to hear all opinions, good or bad. It helps me to make decisions crossing the research I have already done with feedback from people who respond to the thread who have experience with the product.
One of the reasons I like BITOG. Lots of opinions to either support my own, make me think twice, or give me something else to think about.
Normally I am getting mechanical and troubleshooting advice and support from a few names I have already seen in this thread but I appreciate using the forum for this application as well.
I also like the technical format that BITOG uses. It takes the text and ranks it very high on search engines, so others with similar questions or problems searching for online help can benefit from the forum...that's how I found it years ago.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Fitz98
I have narrowed down my tire selection for my 2003 Suburban to the General Grabbers HTS60 and the Michelin Defender LTX MS.

I sure wish people wishing for tire recommendations would give the tire size, and in the case of SUV's and Trucks, the required minimum load rating.

I would like to give a particular tire recommendation (non-Michelin, despite CKN's paranoia), but I have no idea if it comes in a 03 burb size, or sizes, or load rating I would have to drill down at least twice to research and find out, if more than one size was used still might not be sure, so not going to bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back