MetalSlug Motorcraft FL820s 2021 Cut and Open END OF DEBATE ABOUT TEAR ISSUE

Btw those black crush was a lot under the base plate and right on top of the silicone adbv . WTH that mean . Engine is slug ?

30388825-e0ad-4a8d-a272-342b95437610-jpeg.50862

Still see slits in the ADV.
Is it a problem, probably not, is is a QC issue that makes you think maybe they don't care, for me, yes.

Don't see how this ends the debate. It may end it for you, which is fine, but not for all.

How on earth is this the end of the debate? Seriously, people have no clue. That's equivalent to me taking one picture of the woods behind my house and stating it's categorical proof Bigfoot does not exist.

It's a whole lot easier to prove something does occur rather than proving it does not occur. You believe two filters is a sufficient sample size to prove they do not tear? Using all capital letters is a nice touch though, yelling always helps to prove your point.
Maybe the Bigfoot behind your house is tearing these filters? :rolleyes:

I will cut a brand new MCFL820s soon . When I feel better . That vaccine covid shot mess me up pretty bad . Since I already had the covid few month ago from a coworker . My body was hurt and hot and cold all day at work . Anyway as soon I got home I sleep 10 hours straight lol

I will cut a brand new MCFL820s soon . When I feel better . That vaccine covid shot mess me up pretty bad . Since I already had the covid few month ago from a coworker . My body was hurt and hot and cold all day at work . Anyway as soon I got home I sleep 10 hours straight lol
Yes-I had COVID just under 3 months before my first Pfizer vaccine shot, I had a higher fever from the shot (102.5F) than I did from the coronavirus. Lasted 12 hours, the second shot was a little better, only 100.5. Felt like I was hit by a truck! Oh, and FL820S filters are still junk! Anybody ever makes it to Cincinnati, I have a couple free ones that I’m not going to risk using.

Yes-I had COVID just under 3 months before my first Pfizer vaccine shot, I had a higher fever from the shot (102.5F) than I did from the coronavirus. Lasted 12 hours, the second shot was a little better, only 100.5. Felt like I was hit by a truck! Oh, and FL820S filters are still junk! Anybody ever makes it to Cincinnati, I have a couple free ones that I’m not going to risk using.
I heard second shot is much stronger . I already put in 1 day to take off after taken second shot prepare for feeling sick and all that . The feeling I had yesterday is similar what I feel during the covid .

about the FL820s . I think the latest one have better quality then the old one . When I cut the brand new one . I will pick the latest years if available since I can decode it now thanks to the old man up there .

Maybe it's just me but the seam where the two ends of the media are glued together doesn't look too good. I can't tell if the seam opened up or what but looks like there's a gap to me.

Back