Menards Pennzoil/QSUD for 6.50 qt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found the new pennzoil platinum pure base synthetic at Menards, case of 6 totaled out after tax at 42 and some change. Also had QSUD even in 0w20 for .03 cents more than PP. Sure beats walmarts price on Sopus right now.

If you buy a 5qt jug of PP or P4 at Walmart and take advantage of the Fuel Rewards program offering up to $20 off when you fill your car at Shell, you will end up paying about $6.50/jug after factoring in the savings.

Originally Posted By: Marco620
Found the new pennzoil platinum pure base synthetic at Menards, case of 6 totaled out after tax at 42 and some change. Also had QSUD even in 0w20 for .03 cents more than PP. Sure beats walmarts price on Sopus right now.

I collected some PPPP just this morning, in 5w-30. I paid $25US+tax for a total of $26.50 or so, minus the $20 fuel cost savings, for a net cost of $6.50 for 5 quarts of pretty decent oil (didn't want the Ultra they have left in 10w-30, wouldn't have codes under the bottle cap).

May I recommend more Walmart shopping for these excellent oils at far lower prices than $42?

Originally Posted By: Bookmaker
If you buy a 5qt jug of PP or P4 at Walmart and take advantage of the Fuel Rewards program offering up to $20 off when you fill your car at Shell, you will end up paying about $6.50/jug after factoring in the savings.

yes!! I've got like $200 of fuel rewards just raring to go on next months cross country trip!!

Originally Posted By: surfstar
KMart - PP $23/5.1qts

Plus applicable rebate savings.

I thought you were complaining [not bragging] when I saw $6.50/qt!!!

Now I'm going to have to go scope all the local Kmarts looking for PU as well....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back