Meguiars NXT 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Have any of you guys ever used Meguiars NXT 2.0? I find it is the perfect "tech wax" for collectable cars as it leaves a candy like gloss finish especially on white paint while having some cleaning properties. I know it was Meguiars go to wax before the Ultimate but still feel it gives better results except for longevity maybe and is much easier to apply and take off.

I used some on my buddies A8 after a paint correction and I loved it. It went on and came off smooth as butter and really gave his paint a warm glow:

I've used NXT 2.0 for many many years, it's a lot better than a lot of products out there, easy to put on shines really nice last for a couple of months. Go ahead and use it!

Originally Posted By: rooflessVW
I used some on my buddies A8 after a paint correction and I loved it. It went on and came off smooth as butter and really gave his paint a warm glow:

Sweet Audi!

I have a tub of their Paste version of the NXT 2.0. Great finish, great shine, goes on and comes off super easy.

Unfortunately, it doesn't have the best durability.

Also, good luck ever finding another tub of the paste. They only make it in liquid now.

I used to use it when it first came out but at that time I had a black Corvette and I found that it gave the finish a shiny but greasy look. It had great swirl and minor scratch filling ability, but that would only last a short time though.

I am hooked on Meguiar's Ultimate Fast Finish now though. It's so much quicker than using a conventional wax/sealant where you wipe it on, wait for it to haze and then wipe it off. With UFF you simply wipe it on the car with a microfiber sponge, and it goes on pretty clear and most of it will disappear and you just need to lightly wipe off the finish. I find it offers a nice layer of protection too, bird bombs don't etch into the paint and dust doesn't stick as easily either. I am not sure how long the protection lasts, as I like to reapply once a month since it's so quick and easy to do.

Originally Posted By: SirTanon
I have a tub of their Paste version of the NXT 2.0. Great finish, great shine, goes on and comes off super easy.

Unfortunately, it doesn't have the best durability.

Also, good luck ever finding another tub of the paste. They only make it in liquid now.

I noticed it doesn't last very long too. I like Collonite 845 MUCH better...looks just as good or better, and last a lot longer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back