Mcguires sp? clay bar kit

I just used this kit which contained two clay bars, a micro towel. bottle of cleaner wax and mist spray. After using this, my cars paint it back to showroom shine. I have never used a clay bar before, amazing how much better the wax vehicle looks with it.

MK2

Yeah, I use that on our vehicles twice a year with great results. Then followed a paint cleaner or scratch X, then the deep crystal polish (once a year), and lastly the NXT 2.0 wax. Enjoy detailing!

Originally Posted By: Loopie
Yeah, I use that on our vehicles twice a year with great results. Then followed a paint cleaner or scratch X, then the deep crystal polish (once a year), and lastly the NXT 2.0 wax. Enjoy detailing!
Are you using an electric polisher or all by hand?

I used to do all by hand, after I got a pc 7424, i wondered why it took me soo long to dip into the machine polishing world. I got a lot of valuable information on here from bret, and just started reading all the forums and trying to learn

MK2

Originally Posted By: satinsilver
 Originally Posted By: Loopie
Are you using an electric polisher or all by hand?
Im using a Ryobi 10" orbital buffer, but sometimes only by hand since our vehicles are color gray and white. I don't need a real crystal clear shine, just moderate; and protection from the sun and other contaminants.