Manny the Once Feral Cat

One day last week he made up his mind that he wanted to come in the house, so I let him in and he checked out every room.
Then I got him vetted the next day to make sure he didn't have any diseases my 2 house cats might catch, and he didn't.
I let him in and out as he pleases. He's had runny stools lately, I'm not sure if it's because he's a Manx cat or if it's more due to diet and the stress of moving in with 2 cats. None of these 3 cats seem to like each other much, but they tolerate each other. When I adopted Cubby he got severe diarrhea due to the stress and I found that raw or cooked meats, and kibble (dry cat food) seemed to stop it but canned foods brought it back again, so that's what I'm going to try with him.
Some say a higher fiber cat food might also help. Purina Beyond grain free is about 6.5% fiber.

DSC_1941aa.jpg

Manny looks like the feral/stray cat that hangs around our place. Seems good natured, but you can't get near him. As he helps control the rodent population (we live on a farm), he is welcome to stay. We call him Buddy.

Hopefully, Manny will be a nice pet for you. However, I seen too many feral cats with attitudes that were hard to break of those "wild" habits.

Manny looks like the feral/stray cat that hangs around our place. Seems good natured, but you can't get near him. As he helps control the rodent population (we live on a farm), he is welcome to stay. We call him Buddy.
Does he get enough to eat? Do you leave food out for him?

Thank you kind soul for giving Manny his forever home. He's a beautiful cat that deserves a good home. I just finished ordering three kitten warmers online that our local Paws & Claws was asking for in our local paper. Glad we can help ease the kitten explosion we have this time of year. Regards to you sir.

Back