Malaysia Airlines 777 loses contact...not found

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: ToyotaNSaturn
Like many, I don't trust anything anyone is saying. This is very odd, like a modern day Noah's Ark.

Very fishy...

Yep, something's up. I'm incredibly intrigued by this.

...and glued to it as well.

And...

Quote:
Late Mar 12th 2014 China's State Administration of Science (SASTIND) reported, they discovered three large objects sized 13x18, 14x19 and 24x22 meters at position N6.7 E105.63 (121nm eastsoutheast of the last known secondary radar position), all three objects within a radius of 20km (11nm) and published the satellite images, taken on Mar 9th 2014 at 11:00 Beijing time (03:00Z), see below. SASTIND stated they are committed to provide further search services to locate flight MH-370.

http://www.avherald.com/h?article=4710c69b&opt=0

Again, I don't trust any of these sources...

Whatever anyone likes to believe you can be sure that
the "authorities" and their official mouth pieces
"corporate media" are NOT telling the public the reality and truth of the situation.

You are being LIED to, as usual.

Very interesting.

The large debris:

malaysia_b772_9m-mro_gulf_of_thailand_140308_3.jpg

is located here: https://www.google.com/maps?t=m&ll=6.6514712,110.6178045&z=6&q=8%C2%B022%2730.2%22N+108%C2%B042%2722.3%22E&cid=0x0&output=classic&dg=ntvo

roughly 200 km southwest from the oil rig worker who said there was burning plane 50-70 km away bearing 275 degrees.

The oil rig is here: https://www.google.com/maps?t=m&ll=6.6514712,110.6178045&z=6&q=8%C2%B022%2730.2%22N+108%C2%B042%2722.3%22E&cid=0x0&output=classic&dg=ntvo

Not exactly a match, but close.

malaysia_s640x853.jpg

At least they are finally revealing that satellite reconnaissance
is being admitted to. Wonder why it took three days to
reveal this.

I'm sure that other nations and China have better resolution than this picture shows.

Originally Posted By: HM12460
Very tragic incident. Watching the news tonight didn't really see anything new. Astro, the Navy shot down an Iranian Airbus in 1988, June,iirc. I was a crew member onboard the USS San Jacinto CG-56 at the time. Homeported in Norfolk. Which Tico class Aegis was it? It was homeported out of San Diego.

It was the USS VINCENNES - thought it was earlier...but a tragedy nonetheless.

Thank goodness for the Chinese. If it were not for them we might never have found the wreckage. Certainly the Malaysian authorities did not seem to have a clue.

And what the oil rig guy said seems to support what the Chinese found with their satellite. And maybe the aircraft is even in shallow water. That would help.

I'm sure those more interested in conspiracy, will spin this new info in some 'dark' way.
So far, the Malaysian officials appear like bumbling fools....while the Chinese (however rather late) seem to have at least located possible wreckage. It also seems to correspond to that oil rig employee.
Big ocean....poor radar...and miscommunication between the authorities. Not much of a conspiracy there. The intriguing part is still WHY this plane went down.

Originally Posted By: antiqueshell
At least they are finally revealing that satellite reconnaissance
is being admitted to. Wonder why it took three days to
reveal this.

I'm sure that other nations and China have better resolution than this picture shows.

Uhm, it probably took them 3 days to FIND anything useful in the images. The world must seem a small place from your bunker, but I assure you it is not. There's a lot of empty ocean out there. Maybe you should try finding something by blind searching a couple terabytes of 1m resolution GeoTIFFs.

Add the time it takes for ANY satellite (gov/spy/commercial) to actually pass over a particular area of interest, and that's not a terrible time lag. DigitalGlobe released their most recent passes of the area to Tomnod a day or two ago for the public to look at. I'd say you could try searching for yourself but the site collapsed under the load.

"admitted to", how precious. Kind of amazed you aren't convinced BITOG is a NSA/Royal Dutch Shell front to gather information on the public...

Last edited:
Do we have any actual basis that the debris is actually related to the plane?

There is plenty of debris in/on the ocean.

Yes, we still do not know if that wreckage is actually from the airplane. It could be something else. We will not know until whatever that stuff floating out there is examined. And they have ships and aircraft headed that way now. I don't know how long it will take before they examine the stuff out there. I am kind of guessing that it is probably wreckage from the airplane however.

The possibility that it was a bomb that bought the airplane down is high. But there could have been some sort of major mechanical failure. The oil rig worker said that he observed an aircraft on fire heading down towards the surface of the ocean.

We can thank the Chinese however for locating that stuff.

Originally Posted By: friendly_jacek
See (before it disappears): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysia_Airlines_Flight_370

Quote:
==Notes= cellphones are still get connected they are still alive.

So, if I extrapolate this idea a bit, if I buy a cell phone and leave it connected, I'll be immortal. I never thought of that.
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: antiqueshell
You are being LIED to, as usual.

If that's the usual course of events, we should be used to it by now. It's not going to change, right?

If it's a "normal" crash, we're being lied to and it was terrorists. If terrorists claim responsibility, we're being lied to and it was a false flag operation. If government claims some sort of responsibility, they're covering for someone else. What terribly circular logic.

Those 3 pieces are unrelated.

BUT, as I mentioned before, the Rolls-Royce engines transmit data back to Rolls-Royce. Heard now that the engines went on for 4-5 more hours after loss of contact.......

Originally Posted By: Turk

BUT, as I mentioned before, the Rolls-Royce engines transmit data back to Rolls-Royce. Heard now that the engines went on for 4-5 more hours after loss of contact.......

Good source with details??.

Originally Posted By: JHZR2
Originally Posted By: Turk

Good source with details??.

Here:

"Aviation investigators and national security officials believe the plane flew for a total of five hours, based on data automatically downloaded and sent to the ground from the Boeing Co. 777's engines as part of a routine maintenance and monitoring program."

http://m.us.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052702304914904579434653903086282?mobile=y

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back