Magnetic Hydraulic Fluid

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a great display of this stuff on Rides (get rid of Priestly as the narrator PLEASE) last night. It was at Rod Millen's shop. They stated that it cost soemthing like three grand a gallon! Anyway, does anybody know of a site with some good information on this fluid? I can't wait to see what GM does with it and the C6.

I saw that same episode, Jason ain't as bad as Shannon Doughtery, she's on Boys will be boys...or something like that. That new face lift and 'ho imagine she's trying to portray just ain't working. Anyway....was that cool or what? Just think of all the things you could do with that technology. I've been thinking about that for a couple of days now. You could actually design an engine like that. WOW. Just think....use it for cylinder walls...after you've driven to where your going, just the engine off. The iron particles fall out. Then to restart, the molecules line back up. You wouldn't have the same wear patterns in the walls. You could filter out the bad particles and replace with new ones. That way, your block would never wear out. Kind of like the "sealed" for life engines that some of us are speculating about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back