Mac Mini, the Honeymoon is Over

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW - long story short, I ignored Apple Tech Support advice and installed Opera back on my Mac after finding print issues with Firefox using MS applications. Opera works perfect, I was using it for a while and Tech Support said oh no, dont use Opera... well I got advice for them, Opera this! *L*
I actually am a fan of their browsers.

Last edited:
JUST AN UPDATE TO EVERYONE!!!

I DO APPRECIATE YOUR TRYING TO HELP ME BUT APPLE SOLVED THE PROBLEM!

SEEMS LIKE THEY SCREW UP JUST LIKE MICROSOFT AND WERE UNABLE TO FIX MY ISSUE AFTER MULTIPLE PHONE CALLS.

WITH THAT SAID, THE ISSUE HAS BEEN FIXED BY APPLE AND YOU KNOW, I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE AND WHY I WAS IN NO RUSH SINCE I COULD PRINT THROUGH OPERA ANYWAY.

IT SEEMS THE NEW "CATALINA" 15.5.0 BROKE THE PRINTING RESULTING WITH ISSUES IN SAFARI AND WHEREVER.

WELL WHAT DO KNOW? TODAY MY COMPUTER WAS UPDATED TO CATALINA 15.5.1 AND EVERY PRINTER FUNCTION WORKS PERFECT ON MY IMAGECLASS MF445DW...FOR THE FIRST TIME. :eek:)

Last edited:
WHY ARE WE YELLING?!
grin.gif

Good to hear apple took care of their mistake fairly quickly.

I wanted everyone to notice that the issue was solved instead of posting a new thread, I figured CAPS would work ... seems I was right! *L*

Last edited:
Update, so the update to 15.5.1 fixed the Safari print issue completely, but guess FREAKING what now?

I cant do a simple little 5 minute task and upload some halloween photos to Facebook!!!!
For gods sake, now that 15.5.1 makes the printer work fine, the stupid drop down to upload photos cant find my photos!
I can open the photos from the folder on my task bar, but the darn dropdown from Safari does show them in the Photos folder.

This is stupid, Im not throwing this Mac out just yet but starting to feel like I should have stuck with overblown crappy Windows, at least it works.
Stupid little tasks like printing and now uploading a couple photos turns into a whole project, think I will go to the Windows HP computer I gave my wife to get this done, so I dont spend another 2 hours trying to fix another Apple bug

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back