Lumberton NC. Burger King

Starbucks coffee is terrible every time. I do not buy the sugar laden multi ingredient garbage. Just black coffee. I have tried 4 different starbucks (4 visits total to starbucks) and each time found the coffee to be horrible and undrinkable. 4 times I have complained and got a refund. I simply stopped going there. Never again.
I love Starbucks' plain coffee. Good and STRONG!!(y) We went to a small mom and pop cafe in the Houston Galleria area for breakfast a few weeks ago that had this awesome Guatemalan coffee. Now that stuff was strong!! Had a sweet taste to it too. I loved it!!

Didn't they recently sell or or merge with a Canadian company?
The wife and I are not big fast-food customers, but the last time she went there to get a bite to eat, she said a medium drink was $2.49.
Time for me to stay away.
At least Mickey-D's still has their large drink for a dollar.

Not exactly. They got bought by a private equity company that also bought Tim Horton's and Popeye's. They were then placed in a holding company called Restaurant Brands International, which is headquartered in Canada. The stock in RBI is publicly traded, but still majority owned by the private equity company.

I went right by there last week.
Reminded me of a place in Canada by the same name.
Yup, Stoney Creek, Ontario, it's just outside the GTA. We've been having Wendy's lately, it's decent. Drive thru is quick and accurate too. We had 5 Guys last week, what a disappointment and pricey! I remember their burgers being better.

Last edited:
Back