Lufthansa CEO working as a flight attendent

GON

$100 Site Donor 2024
Lufthansa CEO, Jens Ritter is working as Flight Attendant ☞ www.airlinestaffrates.com/lufthansa-ceo-jens-ritter/
"Sometimes, you need to change perspectives in order to gain new insights!"

I wonder if airline cabin standards would change if the airline CEO's flew middle seat coach exclusively. But a deeper thought is no. I am sure Spirit, Frontier and Allegiant CEOs fly their airlines all coach 27" pitch seats and these airlines are not changing their cabin designs to better comfort passengers.

369803032_677965917692182_2906615829475773841_n.jpg

Lufthansa CEO, Jens Ritter is working as Flight Attendant ☞ www.airlinestaffrates.com/lufthansa-ceo-jens-ritter/
"Sometimes, you need to change perspectives in order to gain new insights!"

I wonder if airline cabin standards would change if the airline CEO's flew middle seat coach exclusively. But a deeper thought is no. I am sure Spirit, Frontier and Allegiant CEOs fly their airlines all coach 27" pitch seats and these airlines are not changing their cabin designs to better comfort passengers.

View attachment 174292

Imagine if passengers lost weight? ;)

You get what you pay for. I fly Allegiant routinely and don't expect anything more than what I know I get. In my case it's a 2 hour flight, I don't need a La-z-Boy. Everyone knows you should avoid booking the middle seat regardless of airline.

Fly 8-12 segments per week . 40+ weeks per year, and I suspect your analysis will be revised. And I don't need to lose a few.
I fly 60 segments a year, so my numbers aren't quite where yours are, but have dealt with people spilling into my seat more than a few times. It's not really an"analysis," just an observation shared by many.

You get what you pay for. I fly Allegiant routinely and don't expect anything more than what I know I get. In my case it's a 2 hour flight, I don't need a La-z-Boy. Everyone knows you should avoid booking the middle seat regardless of airline.
I got the middle seat last week from Jakarta to Tokyo, seven plus hour flight. My original flight was cancelled, I (along with others) were auto rebooked on another airline. Only seats available/ left were middle seats.

Used to fly frequently sorta like this. No creature comforts but the ticket prices were fair. But I don't fly anymore so these comments are deliciously interesting.

View attachment 174301

Quora
That is C17 filled with paratroopers. considerably much more comfortable than a C130 filled with paratroopers.

Anytime we jumped from a C17, we thought we were "living large Cadillac style".

Your post provides great context for the density of commercial passenger aircraft today. In a C130, the jumpmaster typically had to "walk" across our front loaded rucks connected to our bodies to inspect our connected static lines. In a C17, the jumpmaster had enough room to inspect the connected static lines without walking on our front loaded rucks that were connected to our bodies.

Everyone knows you should avoid booking the middle seat regardless of airline.

It’s all about location. I usually fly in the middle seat in the middle section. Most passengers would consider that the worst possible place. For me it’s perfect. My wife sits on the aisle so we have only each other to bother if one of us gets up. The other passenger will go out the other side. Getting up is the biggest pain on a long haul flight. The least number of people you have to affect the better.

Reactions: GON
The guy flew a Frankfurt-Riyadh round trip.
I hope he learned a lot.
I trust they got some good photos.
I hope his presence built and strengthened labor/management relations.
A red wine, please.

I used to fly quite a bit-military and commercial-, but years ago-only once post 9-11 and I'm done now.. I fairly often would be bringing a cased long gun and no issues at the airports and as I handed it to the pilot or co and they would put it it their coat locker. Yes, it was a different time and I rarely flew in a full plane.

Old thread, but he looks like he’s in good shape and slender. That is good as he’s less likely to be bumping into elbows and knees passing through the peasant sections of the aircraft, where my family and I often fly! I’ve nearly lost a leg when that meal cart went through yesterday!

Back