Lucas xtra heavy duty grease

Hello.

I've been searching around with no " clear " answer

I have no access but to lucas Xtra heavy duty grease at the moment, I checked the datasheet of the grease and its stating " polyurea " but not stating if it's conventional or shear stable. Can someone confirm if it's shear stable or conventional?

Thanks

It is shear stable, compatible with most other greases you'd find in automotive applications.

I converted all my vehicles (that have components requiring grease) to it a couple years ago. Also use it on my mowers. No issues and seems to last longer than anything else I've tried.

It is shear stable, compatible with most other greases you'd find in automotive applications.

I converted all my vehicles (that have components requiring grease) to it a couple years ago. Also use it on my mowers. No issues and seems to last longer than anything else I've tried.
Lucas replied on my email saying it's shear stable. The live chat support said it's conventional and he's sure about that. So I'm kinda lost what it is to be honest. But If I was you I wouldn't mix, I'm just giving you a heads up.

Back