Luberfiner 750 replacement elements?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys! I'm new to this forum. Just found it 2 days ago and it is wonderful. This is a quick question for all the old pros out there. Who makes the best replacement element for the Luberfiner housing filtering both lube oil and hydrolics on heavy equipment. I'm speeking in turms of the 2122 Luberfiner, 1753 or 1751 NAPA, Baldwin, Fleetguard, Harvard. Does anybody have UOS with any of them? What price can I expect to pay? I need something quick and easy for the guys to change. Yes I know it will be more than 20 bucks! Thanks for the help.

for wix/napa prices, hit up fleetfilter.com

for competitive pricing ..as far as seeing what you can expect to pay ..never bought from them, use www.filtermart.com

I used to check filtermart when I saw good salvage on ebay. Often times the canister was a bargain, but the recurring costs of the filter made me shy away from it. Now if it could be fitted with a more common element ..then sure.

Originally Posted By: 98Auburn
Yes I know it will be more than 20 bucks!
Local truck parts place here sells the Wix 51750 for $9 and the Napa verision at the local napa is a couple bucks more.

Part Number: 51750
UPC Number: 765809517509
Principal Application: Standard Version of 51751 - 4 per carton - Cummins, Detroit Diesel + Other - Element Type By-Pass
All Applications
Style: Cartridge Lube Metal Canister Filter
Service: Lube
Type: By-Pass
Media: Depth
Height: 15.060
Outer Diameter: 7.720
Inner Diameter: 1.095

I thought about using a role of contractors paper in the 750. It's not very soft like TP. I'm not sure how well that might work. The oil might not flow throught it well enouph. What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back