Lubegard ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: tcp71
I don’t know how you can meet 3309 and T-WS at the same time they have significant differences in viscosity.

I do not understand also.. but there it is.... listed on print...

I put lubegard complete in my wife’s Lexus es350 at 60,000 miles and it’s still going strong over 50,000 miles later. I don’t see it as any different than other low viscosity multi-vehicle fluids except it has the benefit of lubegard’s LXE technology built in. However it is pricey. Lubegard makes universal dct and cvt fluids as well.

I was thinking about using it in my Tacoma which specs T-IV, since lubegard complete is supposed to work in scion vehicles that spec T-IV. The bottle doesn’t list Toyota vehicles that spec T-IV though so I sent an email to lubegard about it and they said they don’t recommend it in Toyota vehicles that take T-IV because Toyota doesn’t back spec WS for those transmissions where they apparently do for scion vehicles
21.gif

Last edited:
I use lubegard friction modified version instead of the red bottle in my 4R70 it is the only thing to cure the washboard shuttering that the 4R70 is plagued with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back