Low Profile Impact Sockets

I was in the market for a single, standard-length 1/2" drive 24mm impact socket....until I found these. The price is more than reasonable and the external hex feature is an added bonus. I think they will be a great match for my 1828v2 in tight spots.

Does anyone own a set?

I was in the market for a single, standard-length 1/2" drive 24mm impact socket....until I found these. The price is more than reasonable and the external hex feature is an added bonus. I think they will be a great match for my 1828v2 in tight spots.

Does anyone own a set?
I have them, they come in handy. from time to time. They're hard to beat for the price. If you have a problem Astro Tool company is very active on the Garage Journal and takes care of it right away.

I know it's too late now, but "Eric O" from South Main Auto on YT has a bunch of those sockets from Astro on his Amazon "list". That list is typically tools he uses and links to for viewers who want some of the same ones (he gets a commission from Amazon too).

Reactions: JTK
Arrived next day after ordering….NTW via Medco Tools.

5BB39E6F-35E2-4F1F-9175-50B5D2DBEABE.jpeg

B0F2841E-B5D4-4E6A-A8E8-9BD89A532083.jpeg

Does anyone own a set?
I just bought that set but have not used it yet. They seem well made.

Back