LOST

Status
Not open for further replies.
If any of you watch the show Lost, did you see the Fram oil filters in the show last night? Some of the shows characters were running to the motor pool and they used FRAM as their prop filters. LOL

Only a BITOGer would see that! Sadly, I missed the show last night. Even more sadly, I would have noticed the filters as well.

Originally Posted By: Badlees
If any of you watch the show Lost, did you see the Fram oil filters in the show last night? Some of the shows characters were running to the motor pool and they used FRAM as their prop filters. LOL

Are you sure those weren't Dharma brand filters? "We'll have to watch that again."
48.gif

Originally Posted By: Pablo
No one wants to answer my question? You guys need to sharpen your pencils lately.........

Those filters are for a few VW T2 buses and at least one Jeep CJ5.

I have no idea. The T2 was before my time. It's also questionable that the movie makers would give a hoot. Just be glad you hear a boxer engine when you see a Bully cruising the island.
wink.gif

The Hollywoodies actually sorta get the noises a bit right on the burnt and crumblies. I'm pretty sure they had no usage for oil filters....but I did love the dead body aroma vs. Hurley's special sandwich scene.

Originally Posted By: Cutehumor
I still like to know how Hurley is morbidly obese being on that island
LOL.gif

He's been feasting on his secret and never ending stash of Apollo bars!

I watched a few minutes of that show when it first came out and they killed a polar bear, on a tropical island, with a 9mm.

That was the last time I watched.

Originally Posted By: Tempest
I watched a few minutes of that show when it first came out and they killed a polar bear, on a tropical island, with a 9mm.

That was the last time I watched.

This show is just not for you.
LOL.gif

Well....it is a great show. Yes, I noticed the filters. I think they may have the Darma logo on them...but, I couldn't tell. Didn't watch in HD. Lost is a great show though, not many of them on right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back