Lost a great friend last week

I had planned to cut and post some oil filters but it just wasn’t to be. Lost a wonderful friend I knew for almost 28 years. He never chewed or smoked, was a heavy equipment operator(cranes, draglines, bobcat)

I went to viewing Friday and to funeral today. Man, life just isn’t fair. His brother and relatives are taking this hard. Keep them in your thoughts and prayers please.

Thank You all

Attachments

• 5A963154-F1FA-45F9-8454-B98270AEC452.jpg
    5A963154-F1FA-45F9-8454-B98270AEC452.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 88
It is sad to lose friends Over the years We lose friends and the older we get the more we lose. They live in our hearts. I lost dear friend last year to cancer. He talked me into electronic bill paying and laughed at me for being a Luddite and he was right. So in his memory every time I pay an bill electronically I say f.u. J.B. just to laugh at my self in his memory

So sorry for the loss of your friend. What Passport said is correct.....no way for any of us to predict or understand. I met a WW2 vet last week who is 102. He walks on his own, seems to have all his faculties and was a down right pleasure to speak with. He also told me that in his fortunate life, he has buried 2 wives, and both his kids. I walked away instantly thinking about the head guard character in the movie The Green Mile, and the mouse Mr. Jangles.

I had planned to cut and post some oil filters but it just wasn’t to be. Lost a wonderful friend I knew for almost 28 years. He never chewed or smoked, was a heavy equipment operator(cranes, draglines, bobcat)

I went to viewing Friday and to funeral today. Man, life just isn’t fair. His brother and relatives are taking this hard. Keep them in your thoughts and prayers please.

Thank You all
"Though one were strong as seven, He too with death shall dwell." May you find solace in your bereavement sir.

Back