Looking for shop hand soap recommendations

I have skin problems and way back when we were using gojo and fast orange it would kill my hands all winter to the point it was painful to wash my hands. I tried Zep cherry bomb and couldnt stand it, killed my hands. Kresto worked pretty good but my favorite is Snapon nitro gold soap. its 30 bucks a bottle off the snapon truck and between the two of us we get 3-4 weeks out of a bottle of soap.

Palmolive ultra dish soap, it cuts the grease better than lava, no pumice though.

K
My job has the old dispensers for powered soap and I went online to find who sells it, no one sells it because they stopped making it.

View attachment 146460
I had two of those dispensers nos. Put one up over the sink in the laundry room. Filled it with pink borax. Best stuff ever was the Kresto Stoko we used at work. Best balance of soap that actually works and grit. It didn't stink like some of the others either. Everything else seems to be heavily biased one way or another. We used the gritless Go Jou for installing channel set windshields. Works well and easy cleanup. Anyone tried the Fast Orange or Scrubs brand wipes? Got some on a deal and for field work where no water is available and they do rather well too.

I keep a squeeze bottle of GoJo in my tool cabinet, works great when switching from one task to another. Just got to be sure to lotion up when you're all done, or your hands will be trashed.

This was my favorite. Very concentrated, a small amount goes a long way.

95349617-8367-42E7-AB9A-BE31F51C38C4.jpeg

Where to buy? Amazon wants a car down payment
good question. I haven’t used any in 5 years after switching employers. I see an Amazon link says 3.8lbs for $22.07 but temporarily OOS. No where else has it in stock so im wondering if they don’t make it anymore. There was a push by the EPA to make poly beads in cleaners illegal because the EPA being the EPA. Maybe it happened and they did away with my beloved Coco Scrub?

RIP Coco Scrub 😭. No more soft supple hands with pina colada fragrance.

good question. I haven’t used any in 5 years after switching employers. I see an Amazon link says 3.8lbs for $22.07 but temporarily OOS. No where else has it in stock so im wondering if they don’t make it anymore. There was a push by the EPA to make poly beads in cleaners illegal because the EPA being the EPA. Maybe it happened and they did away with my beloved Coco Scrub?

RIP Coco Scrub 😭. No more soft supple hands with pina colada fragrance.
I thought I saw it for $38.

YOOPS wrong tub

I wonder if any good

Back