Looking for experienced reviews of various tire brands share your experience with me

The suspension in my car was tuned for Michelin Pilot Sport tires. In fact, there's a specific "version" of this tire that the direct replacement of the Michelin tires that were put on the car at the factory. I've had bad luck with Pirelli tires. Wouldn't put them on a lawn mower!

General makes sneaky good tires.

And don't bother pushing Yokohamas because Discount Tire has that covered to a ridiculous extreme.

My recommendation after selling tires for over 35 years is to check different distributors if you have more than one available and see who has the best pricing. Compare the wholesale pricing with online pricing to see if you can be competitive. I live in a rural area with only a couple of tire distributors, but I really only use one because they deliver to me every day. I used to use a few distant distributors that offered free shipping but that has mostly gone away and the shipping costs from some of these distributors is excessive. Tire choices are different in different parts of the country and where I am in Northern Wyoming our roads have armor coating which is tough on tire life. I try to give my customers what they like and sometimes I recommend what I like.

Back