Look at what I picked up at the dealer.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Vikas
I am not sure if people get the fact that 6 oz of 70% strong is actually NOT better than 16 oz of 30% strong chemical

What he paid for the 70% formula, I pay here, or more, for Regane with half the PEA. So if I can get the 70% dose for close to the same price as Regane, or even a bit more, its a better bargain.

Edit: FYI, the new concentrated Gumout bottle is smaller than 200 ml. And has half the PEA concentration.

-Spyder

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: YZF_Eric
Originally Posted By: Spyder7
Anyone know if you can you buy it over the counter at any Mitsubishi dealership - this is one potent cocktail I'd use in place of Regane if I could get it here.

-Spyder

Yes you can! The product display is what caught my eye right when i walked into the parts room. It was 9.89/can

I will scan the brochure for you guys ASAP

I'll have to give the local Mitsubishi dealer a call with that part # you gave and see what they want for it here. That was a nice find.

-Spyder

I'm going to pick up another bottle!! Also, when i shake the fluid around, it sounds a bit thicker than normal. Maybe it has some UCL properties aside from it having PEA?

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: YZF_Eric
I'm going to pick up another bottle!! Also, when i shake the fluid around, it sounds a bit thicker than normal. Maybe it has some UCL properties aside from it having PEA?

That is interesting, I wonder what the carrier is ?

Originally Posted By: L_Sludger
What a lot of wasted bandwidth for such blurry, uncompressed images.

What a useless comment.

BTW: I like the bottle!

Originally Posted By: EricF
the bottle looks like the same as the NOS Ocatane booster and FI cleaner.

Not as big as the those though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back