Locking Extension Set

Whats a good locking extension set? Want a good set, not necessarily $300 good. I see some that have small buttons, and some with collars. Do the collars interfere with use ?

Thanks.

Thanks! ordering, i really only need maybe the 3/8 and 1/4 inch. Not sure i need 1/2 .

Curiously, the 1/4" drive Stahlwille extension is available at Amazon in 13" and 14" lengths, with the 13" version costing an additional $1.32 ($30.37 actual price).

Curiously, the 1/4" drive Stahlwille extension is available at Amazon in 13" and 14" lengths, with the 13" version costing an additional $1.32 ($30.37 actual price).
I’m currently in the market for a 1/4” locking extension. Does Stahkwille make their own stuff or are they another relabeler?

I’m currently in the market for a 1/4” locking extension. Does Stahkwille make their own stuff or are they another relabeler?
Stahlwille makes most of their tools. Their locking extensions are not rebrands. Made in Germany.

Bluepoint has a nice adapter with a set screw to make any extension a locking one. I went that route since I almost never use them. When you need one they sure are nice.
Item YA525A

Back