local NOVA Amsoil dealers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone in the Northern VA dealers that I can purchase from? I know I can mail order and such, but nothing beats being able to hold it (slosh, slosh). Thanks.

How far are you from Richmond/Sandston? Or Falls Church?

You should buy from a site sponsor. Our proceeds go back into this board. I can sell to you (as a site sponsor), and if you drive to the warehouse (Sandston) you can fondle vast quantities of large....quarts, and gallons, and 2.5 gallons and....OR I can hook you up with **** from Falls Church (a member here) and I'm sure he wouldn't mind transferring a transaction for me, and again you could fondle oil at his place.

Lemme know.

Thanks,

Paul

Hi guys,

I'm kinda smack in the middel of Richmond and Falls Church, actually closer to Falls Church. I was looking for some Amsoil MTG in two gallon jugs or eight quarts or so and some 75w90 SVG again two gallons or 8 quarts. By any chance does anyone still have any of the old series 2000 75w90? According to Amsoil website on my 06 bmw 325i it says that I can run 0w30 and then 5w40 of amsoils european formula. I was wndering whats your take on it. I would like to go try to follow bmws service interval but a little hesitant with the 5w40 tbn only at 8.

MTG comes in qts and 5gal or larger. Same with the SVG.
I doubt you'll find the old Series 2000 75W-90, unless it is in someone's garage.
I'd run the 5W-40 European, and it will go the recommended BMW service.

Quote:

Hi guys,

I'm kinda smack in the middel of Richmond and Falls Church, actually closer to Falls Church. I was looking for some Amsoil MTG in two gallon jugs or eight quarts or so and some 75w90 SVG again two gallons or 8 quarts. By any chance does anyone still have any of the old series 2000 75w90? According to Amsoil website on my 06 bmw 325i it says that I can run 0w30 and then 5w40 of amsoils european formula. I was wndering whats your take on it. I would like to go try to follow bmws service interval but a little hesitant with the 5w40 tbn only at 8.

As **** states, you'll need to buy qts. Indeed S2K 75W-90 has been out of circulation for over 3 years. A 2006 BMW will do fine on a BMW recommended interval with AFL 5W-40.

**** will hook you up - he has been with Amsoil for many years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back