Local "Mom & Pop" tire shop changed hands.....

Have 4 of their Road ControlTouring A/S tires, very happy with them, smooth ride and quiet. ;)

I combine post #16 action w/a purchase at local Tire Rack hub/pick up tire there; transport to a 106 NE usa tire store chain for mount..
https://www.tirerack.com/content/tirerack/desktop/en/deliver_installation/order-pick-up.html ( I'm near the Windsor/Hartford hub )
cant create a better deal, & get the best/exactly what's wanted for my rig eventho 'in poverty'.

Glad you have good experiences with Les Schwab.

I had heard great stories about Les Schwab for many, may years. Les Schwab sold the stores, and I am now being told the tide has turned not so good as when Les was running the show. Most of the tires Les Schwab sells now are reported to be Chinese made "house brands". I post this from hersay, not facts or actual experience.
Les Schwab pushed Toyo a lot. Now, it’s Conti or a Chinese tire. They were proud of their service over product.

Not worth it. If I want Conti, America’s Tire. If I want Chinese, no shortage of Mexican/Salvadorian shops in the Bay Area selling LingLong/Leao, WestLake or Sailun - even Lyft installs tires, you don’t need to drive for them.

Back