Little things that makes your car special to you..

Status
Not open for further replies.
2004 Honda S2000

Cruising with top down on Pacific Coast Highway at night in middle of winter, heater is at full blast so that your body is warm but you feel cool air at the top of the head.

What makes my 2007 Honda Accord special to me....My wife purchased the car on her own in Feb of 2007...a few month later in may they found out that she had a GBM...brain tumor...in Feb 0f 2008 she passed away at 47 years old. I will cherish this car till it has no life left in it.....

I wonder what I'd do in such a situation. My initial reaction is that I would want to get rid of the car as driving it would just keep reminding me of her and preventing me from moving on and healing the wound. I just hope I never have to make this decision. All the best to you.

If anything would ever happen to my Dad, I'd want to keep his GMC Sierra pickup. I think it's for a lot of the same reasons.

Take care of yourself rszappa...

Originally Posted By: rszappa1
What makes my 2007 Honda Accord special to me....My wife purchased the car on her own in Feb of 2007...a few month later in may they found out that she had a GBM...brain tumor...in Feb 0f 2008 she passed away at 47 years old. I will cherish this car till it has no life left in it.....

A great reason to like your car.
Sorry for your loss.

Originally Posted By: rszappa1

God bless you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back