Britney Spears
Willie Nelson
Bob Dylan
Rolling Stones
Justin Bieber
Alanis Morrisette
Drake
Kid Rock
I had the Kid Rock CD in high school lol.

It, Eminem (another one for the list) and Rammstein "Du Hast" were on my tapes/mix CDs. I was a teen listening on repeat.

Nirvana MTV Unplugged was so bad. It's like watching a dead man...

They come and go. For this list

Red Hot Chili Peppers
Goo Goo Dolls
(We are getting into repeats here)
Any Chris Cornell project
BTS
There are so many..
Christina Aguilera
Jennifer Lopez
Lizzo (don't. Just.. don't.)
Any modern rap act
Most any modern Pop act
Most anything past 2010....
Beyonce
Rihanna
They come and go to me when I'm about my day, but I do not wish to come on and spam the board.

Driving to the Best Coast this week so I will post after Monday................ ..

Any form of RAP....like fingernails on a chalk board to me....
The Beatles....I hate hey Jude and Let it Be....
KISS
Any "new" country music.....barf.
Alabama....
The Carpenters
Just about anything thats come out in the past 20 years or so.....

Music is a very personal thing...

equally annoying maybe????;)
Yeah, annoying and what comes out is not exactly music. People like that can transform.............half kidding. Wasn't "Hole" Love's band???? Sorta what I meant.............throw in Nirvana and Mellencamp doesn't stand a chance!!

Beatles again? OK OK I don't like Hey Jude or Let It Be so much either!! Hahahahahaaha and I never really liked John at all.

I had the Kid Rock CD in high school lol.

It, Eminem (another one for the list) and Rammstein "Du Hast" were on my tapes/mix CDs. I was a teen listening on repeat.

Nirvana MTV Unplugged was so bad. It's like watching a dead man...

They come and go. For this list

Red Hot Chili Peppers
Goo Goo Dolls
(We are getting into repeats here)
Any Chris Cornell project
BTS
There are so many..
Christina Aguilera
Jennifer Lopez
Lizzo (don't. Just.. don't.)
Any modern rap act
Most any modern Pop act
Most anything past 2010....
Beyonce
Rihanna
I never heard anybody say they disliked Rhianna even I like her and I'm a die hard Rocker.

Yeah, annoying and what comes out is not exactly music. People like that can transform.............half kidding. Wasn't "Hole" Love's band???? Sorta what I meant.............throw in Nirvana and Mellencamp doesn't stand a chance!!

Beatles again? OK OK I don't like Hey Jude or Let It Be so much either!! Hahahahahaaha and I never really liked John at all.
You know, you saying that kind of makes me realize if you looked at the FAB FOUR .... one stood out as the odd one to me. They coulda been good with out him. (Performance wise - I realize he was a great song writer) NowI know people will scream RINGO!!! But not really. Ringo has had a great career and played with so many great artist I don't imagine they would associate with him if he were the nothing lots of folks label him - saying "anyone could have been drummer for them."

Any form of RAP....like fingernails on a chalk board to me....
The Beatles....I hate hey Jude and Let it Be....
KISS
Any "new" country music.....barf.
Alabama....
The Carpenters
Just about anything thats come out in the past 20 years or so.....

Music is a very personal thing...
Oh yeah. Forgot how Alabama was force fed to us for so long... It was like they would never go away once you noticed the overplay again and again and again......

Reactions: GON
You know, you saying that kind of makes me realize if you looked at the FAB FOUR .... one stood out as the odd one to me. They coulda been good with out him. (Performance wise - I realize he was a great song writer) NowI know people will scream RINGO!!! But not really. Ringo has had a great career and played with so many great artist I don't imagine they would associate with him if he were the nothing lots of folks label him - saying "anyone could have been drummer for them."
That's true. Watch the latest films (Prime I think) - anyway Ringo is pretty much EASILY able to drum to anything the other 3 geniuses came up with. This does NOT mean anyone could have been the drummer! This means Ringo was a good drummer.

Overhyped, overloved, overplayed? TRUE! But "overrated" - no, I don't think so.

The Beatles were imo one of those groups (like most) you had to listen "between the grooves". Skip the "hits" and listen to the rest. You'll hear just how amazing they really are.

That's how I approach all groups, singers. I play the 45 b-sides, the non-hit lp tracks, etc.

That's true. Watch the latest films (Prime I think) - anyway Ringo is pretty much EASILY able to drum to anything the other 3 geniuses came up with. This does NOT mean anyone could have been the drummer! This means Ringo was a good drummer.

Overhyped, overloved, overplayed? TRUE! But "overrated" - no, I don't think so.
Ringo Starr is just plain AWESOME!!!!

Gotta agree, I also like the odd Rhianna song, lol.
;) Same here. I can catch myself in the same week having listened to classical to 1960s thru 1980s country and rock plus classic rock channels.
Couple things I can not handle these days. Any country music since the 90s. All of it since sounds like the same thing redone over and over about beer cans , barefeet and bad girlfriends or boyfriends.... Cursing every other word Rap and Hip Hop to me does not even count as music.

Back