Liqui Moly Ceratec

This is important man...keep it top of mind. First we got the Mexican Pizza back...now the Enchirito...could we also see a return of the Bell Beefer?
But the 1921 slider at White Castle is great too...

Thats to bad. I know you can get them frozen at your local store...the original slider...but they just dont taste the same as fresh...
Agreed...had those and the real thing while traveling...not the same.

Reactions: hrv
The pics from my engine (info in the "aluminum fleks" post over in the oil filter sub-forum if anyone is interested).

Clean as can be, no goop/buildup/etc. Just fresh oil.

20221010_114802.jpg
20221010_115207.jpg
20221010_115543.jpg

Do you really think the oil pan looks clean?
The pic is bad with lighting with a black pan with motor oil in it - sorry, should have taken a video I suppose. It was clean as can as was anything I could see internally. I wiped my finger through it, the oil has 500 miles on it, there was zilch in terms of anything but oil. The engine is spotless.

The pic is bad with lighting with a black pan with motor oil in it - sorry, should have taken a video I suppose. It was clean as can as was anything I could see internally. I wiped my finger through it, the oil has 500 miles on it, there was zilch in terms of anything but oil. The engine is spotless.
Trying to remain completely objective… that’s why I asked. Just trying to pre-ask what critics will interject.

Trying to remain completely objective… that’s why I asked. Just trying to pre-ask what critics will interject.
You know this forum....good lord...but yes, I get it. It's a crappy photo. I'm an honest dude - just trying to be v. open/share. There is no reason in the world for a daily driven car with 83K on it to have anything but oil in the oil pan after running both Ceratec one time at ~20K and MoS2 at 30K and again last year at some point when I tracked it. This car has had 4x oil changes this year. The folks were very impressed with how clean it all was....not so impressed with the broken bolts!

Edit. I may be out there tomorrow as I need to give them some wheel spacers I just got to space the rears out a touch for clearance issues on my new wider track wheels/tires and if it's on the lift already, easier than me fussing with it here. If the old pan is still dirty (probably is), I'll get a better pic/video of it. I don't think they likely finished this repair today as it was noon when I was out there and it was just all torn down.

Last edited:
Just speaking from experience, no worries, to each their own. I do use LiquiMoly Engine Flush lately thou, works very well and takes less shelve space.
I've used that product many times in multiple vehicles, I'm sure it has some value even if it's just getting a "more complete" drain when you do your oil change.

Back