Lifestyles of the shanty dwellers; yard

Status
Not open for further replies.
coot, excellent work, and a mighty fine example of the biodiversity that I like in gardens.

I'd make a suggestion 'though that instead of growing tomatoes, pumkins are much more lush and green...and spreading.

Quote:

OMguy, I'm going to shantville for Vacation.

Well duh.. What was I thinking? Sounds like a good idea. May I join you? Hey obbop, Do we need reservations??
wink.gif

I can understand the almost overwhelming desire to experience all the wonders of the shanty first hand. A perfectly normal desire.

But, Coot is cantankerous and far from social in the "real world."

Proof is the lack of accomodations for outsiders. Aunt and Unc, the owners have been inside a few times but only for a few minutes at a time and usually to conduct biz or they were dropping off food for me (back when they lived in the area).

Thus, no accomodations for visitors. At most, in case of real emergency, such as a life-threatening blizzard or a tornado swooping down upon the hamlet, would offer/give assistance until threat has passed then out yah' go.

Told yah' I was cantankerous.

In fact, for several years, there were prominent signs shouting out "Keep Out" and "No Trespassing" at various points upon the property lines; the only ones I have seen within the city limits.

After decades of experience I decided I would rather be feared than liked. Works best for me.

But, ye mere mortals can stop and, outside the shanty's land, look upon the realm in rapt admiration and envy. Feel free to traipse upon lawn boy's lawn. In fact, I encourage it. Repeated traipsing, pacing, a constant back-and-forth stomping that wears down lawn boy's lusted-after lawn.

Carry on

Quote:

Is that BNSF or UP one can see in the distance...?

Pacifica de la Union

Just practicing for the future when the new culture replaces the one that was capable of creating the USA vice one of the corrupt regimes below our southern border.

Let's organize a BITOG bus trip to Cootville and let's surprise Old Coot. 45 people limit. Sign up now to secure a seat.

No way obbop; I'm heading to Wisconsin in a couple weeks, will be on I-80. I'm stopping in and we're gonna toast a couple bottles of Havoline. Seriously! I'll stop by and we'll have a couple cool ones. That would be awesome!

Young coot meets old coot.
assimilation.gif

Last edited:
Quote:

Coot - Have you considered a career in Info-mercials? Going on at length about nearly nothing can be rewarding under certain circumstances....
wink.gif

SenileAgitation.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back