Life of A Retiree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone asked me what I do all day. My answer is that I don't know but I only get half of it done.

Wisdom Of A Retiree!

I've often been asked, 'What do you old folks do now that you're retired?'
Well .. I'm fortunate to have a chemical engineering background, and one of the things I enjoy most is turning beer, wine, Scotch, Rye and Margaritas into urine.

Wife asks retired husband what he is going to do today.

He replies, "Nothing"

She responds, "You did that yesterday."

He replies, "I didn't finish."

Originally Posted By: XS650
Wife asks retired husband what he is going to do today.

He replies, "Nothing"

She responds, "You did that yesterday."

He replies, "I didn't finish."

Now that is funny. Johnny, I can't wait to retire!!! Then I am going to travel to all 50 states and other countries.

Reminds me of the best entry ever seen in a laboratory notebook at the Armstrong Research Center (Armstrong flooring and ceilings) where I worked for many years.

Date 1: Did nothing of significance today.

Date 2: Continued work begun yesterday.

LOL.gif
01.gif
LOL.gif

Originally Posted By: Johnny
Someone asked me what I do all day. My answer is that I don't know but I only get half of it done.

Wisdom Of A Retiree!

I've often been asked, 'What do you old folks do now that you're retired?'
Well .. I'm fortunate to have a chemical engineering background, and one of the things I enjoy most is turning beer, wine, Scotch, Rye and Margaritas into urine.

It is a hard job but someone has to do it.

This may answer it completely:

The Center for Disease Control has issued a medical alert about a highly contagious, potentially dangerous virus that is transmitted orally, by hand, and even electronically. This virus is called Weekly Overload Recreational Killer (WORK). If you receive WORK from your boss, any of your colleagues or anyone else via any means whatsoever - DO NOT TOUCH IT!!! This virus will wipe out your private life entirely. If you should come into contact with WORK you should immediately leave the premises.

Take two good friends to the nearest liquor store and purchase one or both of the antidotes - Work Isolating Neutralizer Extract (WINE) and Bothersome Employer Elimination Rebooter (BEER). Take the antidote repeatedly until WORK has been completely eliminated from your system.

You should immediately forward this medical alert to five friends. If you do not have five friends, you have already been infected and WORK is controlling your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back