Lewis Hamilton to Ferrari?

Oh this will answer the age old question, is Hamiltons success as a result of the team or purely his skill?
I know it's Ferrari, but it's Ferrari.

LeClerc had a couple of DNF because of problems with the car and their race strategy has been questionable at times. We know* the Mercedes car has not been competitive over the last couple of years and Hamilton/Russell were driving the best they could.

*Team Principal Wolff has said numerous times.

GM-Andretti has been kicked to 2028 so they're no longer an option. I would just wait an see if I were Hamilton, but perhaps he knows the 2024 car isn't good either via winter testing.

He always implied he'd love to drive for Ferrari before he ends his career in F1. Have to wonder how long he'll stay (after his initial contract).

They can take away his seat but they would still have to pay him. Like Ricciardo was getting paid by McLaren last year.
Sainz's current contract term or extension seems to be up in the air. He's signed on for '24 but after that, no one outside of his team and Ferrari seem to know.

?
I know that Haas fired Gunther Steiner and that he used to complain about the out of pocket costs incurred because of the way F1 profit shared only to the top 7? Constructors. I think that has changed now. Andretti is keen to field a team with GM as a partner. I follow F1 some but not as much as many do. Just my .02 cents.

?
I know that Haas fired Gunther Steiner and that he used to complain about the out of pocket costs incurred because of the way F1 profit shared only to the top 7? Constructors. I think that has changed now. Andretti is keen to field a team with GM as a partner. I follow F1 some but not as much as many do. Just my .02 cents.
Power Unit (PU) Andretti has teamed up with GM and F1 delayed their entry until 2028. I guess because they want GM to develop a power unit.

Gunter left. He needed a break and has his own company in NASCAR country.

Power Unit (PU) Andretti has teamed up with GM and F1 delayed their entry until 2028. I guess because they want GM to develop a power unit.

Gunter left. He needed a break and has his own company in NASCAR country.

Gunther did leave but was asked to leave by Haas if news reports are to be believed. I do know that the Haas team is not competitive using the formula they do, buying their PU from Ferrari and other bits on the open market. They don't have the budget to be a top ten team.

Gunther did leave but was asked to leave by Haas if news reports are to be believed. I do know that the Haas team is not competitive using the formula they do, buying their PU from Ferrari and other bits on the open market. They don't have the budget to be a top ten team.
It's weird that there are only 3 PU's available (Mercedes, Ferrari, Renault) for 2nd tier teams to use. There also seems to be a lot of driver sharing between 1st and 2nd tier teams. RB is just doing their own thing with the Honda engine being that Honda exited a couple of years ago. Of course things can change with the rules change for 2026 brining in Audi and in 2028 perhaps GM.

I guess Audi is building their own engine but I read they were not firmly committed. With so much money being spent on EV development I'm surprised GM and Audi have expressed interest in F1 when Formula-E seems like the future.

I never understood Haas, because it seems like they were always using "last years" parts. They don't have the expertise of say Braun to win on the cheap. Didn't stop me from wishing they were more competitive.

I read where Gene Haas said they have spent plenty of money, almost up to the cap, just haven't spent it properly.

Back