Let's talk Stanley cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Bill_G
A stat to consider Pens fans - even with all the hype about the Preds' home record, Pittsburgh is 4-1 last five games in Nashville.

GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!

Good point. Screw "smashville"

What IDIOT throws a catfish on ice during a game???

Originally Posted By: car51
A stat to consider Pens fans - even with all the hype about the Preds' home record, Pittsburgh is 4-1 last five games in Nashville.

GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah - shudda left it in his underwear- haha

Wonder what Rinne is thinking right now.

GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah - shudda left it in his underwear- haha

Wonder what Rinne is thinking right now.

They may not even start Rinne
wink.gif

I sure as hades would NOT

Nashville has not won a Stanley Cup so I'm not worried in the least. PK is a pretty dirty player that gets away with some dirty stuff too

Nashville has not won a Stanley Cup so I'm not worried in the least. PK is a pretty dirty player that gets away with some dirty stuff too

Except for first round, Pens have had disastrous game 3's during this run. They became a bit unglued last night after losing the lead. Fortunately, they have a history of bouncing back in game 4. If they don't, we have a 3 game series with 2 at home. As the ol two niner would say - buckle up folks!

Originally Posted By: Bambam
Predators take the next three and send that whining baby Crosby home to his mommy !

More like laughing all the way to the bank.

As a diehard Pens fan, if they do fall short this time, I'll conduct myself as an adult and tip my hat to the Preds. They will have accomplished quite a bit as the lowest seed in the playoffs.

Originally Posted By: Bambam
Predators take the next three and send that whining baby Crosby home to his mommy !

More like laughing all the way to the bank.

As a diehard Pens fan, if they do fall short this time, I'll conduct myself as an adult and tip my hat to the Preds. They will have accomplished quite a bit as the lowest seed in the playoffs.

Atta boy

I believe Penguins will win. Injuries and adversity don't bother the team
wink.gif

Maybe, but they also may have a very difficult time with Nashville's smothering defense...

So much for "smashville" and their defense
smile.gif

Glad the thug SUBBAN got a whuppin he deserved. Crosby was a + and not -

Hopefully Penguins close out Predators Sunday or we will win the Stanley Cup in Pittsburgh
smile.gif

If I remember right the LA Kings we're a #8 seed and won the Stanley Cup a couple of years ago.. NHL hockey... Never totally predictable. Only major sport where a lowest seed won several seven game series to win a championship. First major sport where a team came back from down 3-0 to win a series 4-3.. NHL playoffs are capable of real big surprises at times.

So much for "smashville" and their defense
smile.gif

Glad the thug SUBBAN got a whuppin he deserved. Crosby was a + and not -

Hopefully Penguins close out Predators Sunday or we will win the Stanley Cup in Pittsburgh
smile.gif

Led by #87, ALL of the Pens players appeared to be focused and determined in game 5. I have a feeling Sully had something to do with that - he has a very professional and deliberate leadership/coaching style. If they carry that determination into game 6, Pens probably win the Cup on the road again. If Preds somehow bounce back and win, it sets up an epic game 7.

GO PENS!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back