Lets talk about new vehicles

I don't get it. I thought this little truck was going to be a huge seller.
What do you think is the problem? Ford not promoting it enough?
Quality issues? Availability issues? I've only seen a couple myself

Maybe another reason may be the problems they are still having, even figuring out what the heck is wrong with some of this stuff on the early production vehicles. Why produce more problem vehicles to fix, when there is no fix.

My 2022 has been very reliable till last Friday. Left the Wayside Waifs adoption center on electric and the first two or three blocks also on electric. Gave it gas to go up a hill ahead and NOTHING. Stayed in D . Shut the vehicle off, waited as long as traffic would allow (30 sec) and thankfully it got goin again without CEL lights on the dash. No problems since.
Another win for the IT help desk profession. That's what they would have told you to do first. 😂

I guess some people like me sitting on the side lines. I shoulda bought one when they first became available.

I don't see them on lots to buy. I legitimately don't know where someone would get one here that wants one. I just looked on my Ford dealer site and I don't see a single one in inventory and I've never seen one on their lot.

If Ford actually made them available you would see one in just about every driveway in America

I don't see them on lots to buy. I legitimately don't know where someone would get one here that wants one. I just looked on my Ford dealer site and I don't see a single one in inventory and I've never seen one on their lot.
My local dealer has a bunch on the lot, but last time I looked they were all the very expensive loaded up non hybrid version. They have been sitting there for a while.

I went to cargurus online and searched and made calls as most listings are bogus or fraught with huge markups.
I found one and grabbed an Uber over 60 miles away and grabbed it at Msrp and actually got a few freebies and a great no nonsense dealer.

I went to cargurus online and searched and made calls as most listings are bogus or fraught with huge markups.
I found one and grabbed an Uber over 60 miles away and grabbed it at Msrp and actually got a few freebies and a great no nonsense dealer.
Sounds like it took some work. I think they'd sell plenty if they were available on lots.

I can't be giving away all my secrets 😁
Hoping it was your pouch.🐕

Here is my new girl. 2yr old female lab mix. A rescue from a Arkansas shelter who had a large influx from a law enforcement raid.

20240412_190850.jpg

20240412_155142.jpg

Last edited:
Back