Leather seat cleaner and conditioner

Looking for a leather seat cleaner and conditioner, seats are not really dirty, I've read on here also on other sites, about using woolite 10:1 I have also saw about using Dawn. As I said my seats really aren't dirty. They have been cleaned professionally a couple times. But I do want to go over them myself this summer. If I use one the above methods, do I have to use a conditioner? Preferably something, that doesn't have too strong of an odor, as I have asthma and COPD..
Thank you

It would be nice if there was a good leather conditioner that was completely unscented. The one with the lightest scent that I know of is probably Armor All Leather Protectant spray. Works really good too. It's one of my go-to's. Blue Magic's scent is very light too.

I use 10/1 Woolite to clean and Mothers Gold Class conditioner. I clean the leather as needed (usually each time I clean the interior) and condition twice a year.

There's nothing to condition on most modern seats. I just use ONR on mildly dirty interiors. Diluted APC on grimy stuff.

If you want to dress your leather seats, I like:

It leaves a matte finish like factory.

Original Woolite & water always worked well for me. I had many clients with allergies, asthma, etc., and never a problem with reactions. Unless you have a King Ranch or exotic with uncoated leather using conditioner is somewhat pointless. The vast majority of leather seats are encased in vinyl so the conditioner never touches the leather. Just keep all leather surfaces clean including the steering wheel and shift knob if so equipped.

Back