Kirkland Synthetic oil

It’s funny how all oils became “FULL SYN” and are so cheap. They must have found cheaper ways to hydro crack.
marketing oil with “FULL SYN” does wonders.

It’s funny how all oils became “FULL SYN” and are so cheap. They must have found cheaper ways to hydro crack.
marketing oil with “FULL SYN” does wonders.
Well that or the effect of more competition has brought the down to the place they should have been long ago!

Yep, since they started hydro cracking 30yr ago they found ways to make process much cheaper. Also, with today’s competition when most of oils sold in the store are marketed as FULL SYN, you cant sell oil if it’s not FULL SYN.

I saw this post and it motivated me to go pick up another 10-quarts of this FULLY SYNTHETIC bargain. LOL....

"Syndicate" oil?
Was it blended by the mob?
'Yo. I's got's an oil youse can't refuse. Take it, leave it? Who flippin' cares. But youse is gonna likes it!
There Canadian whiskey is good also
I have 4 jugs of there 5w 30 for my 5.3 v8,s
If I can have my Cannuck hootch in a straight SAE 90? Sold! I want liquor I can chew @ freezing point; Fahrenheit. ^.^
Price? What the market will bear...

....And a Bear market knows no limit! We can all only wish. :)

'Yo. I's got's an oil youse can't refuse. Take it, leave it? Who flippin' cares. But youse is gonna likes it!

If I can have my Cannuck hootch in a straight SAE 90? Sold! I want liquor I can chew @ freezing point; Fahrenheit. ^.^

....And a Bear market knows no limit! We can all only wish. :)
Your spelling and lingo is very annoying. Just what are you trying to prove?

Bought a couple jugs of 5W30 on sale today in Edmonton Canada, wanted some 5W20 for a different car, but they only have 0W20 & 5W30 in store.

On sale for $11.99 for the 5 quart jugs at my local Costco. I picked up 4 jugs. GF-6 / Dexos 1 gen 2 for that price is hard to beat.

I’m sure Costco realizes that their customers are a bunch of DIYers trying to save a buck. Knowing this, they need to come out with the High Mileage version of these. I’d buy instantly.

All,

I emailed Blackstone on their opinion based on the data they’ve seen on Kirkland oil analysis they’ve done:

F,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your question.

Unfortunately, I can't share any specific reports or data with you due our policy of only sending data to the customer that has paid for said analysis. (Unless permission is given otherwise.) But I can share with you with our experience.

We see Kirkland oil samples all the time. From what we can see in our testing, it does as fine a job as any other brand. I personally use it because of the great deal. The additive package we seeing in testing is very similar to most oil brands, too.

Feel free to try using it for an interval or two and see if anything changes. We'll be sure to let know - though we find its the engine and how its used is what matters the most when it comes to wear.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

All the best,

At 09:11 AM 5/24/2021, you wrote:
Sir/Ma'am,

I'm curious as to what your analysis of Costco's Kirkland branded synthetic oil is?

It's a great deal, pricewise, but how does it compare to Mobill 1 or other name brand "premium" synthetic oils?

Any data from either virgin oil analysis or used oil analysis from the Kirkland branded synthetic oil you can share?

I'm thinking of switching over if the juice is worth the squeeze.

Respectfully,

Back