Kendall Lubricants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning.
Don't talk much about Kendall Oils around here. I know some of the Bitogers use this stuff. Does anyone use it in Hi Performance engines around here. I am thinking of using this stuff. I would have to get it from a local distributor as it's hard to find at the autopart stores.

Last edited:
Kendall is easy to get up here. Those how like to see big metal compounds in the oil would love the high PPM Boron, Ti and goodly amt of triple play Moly. I find oils that show NOTHING in the VOA RUN CLEANER WITH LESS RING SCHTICKING.

What oil fixes capslock schticking?!

I run it in my ecoboost which is kind of a HIPO engine. Kendall holds up excellent with the twin turbos and DI. It has an excellent additive package.

I love the way that Kendall synthetic blend 5w20 is doing in my car. I have DI and the add pack seems to be holding up to just fine with the 11/1 compression. However, I do stick to the manufacturer's recommended OCI because I am in warranty.

Define 'performance' engine. Some have different views as to what this is... ie. Honda b18c vs a LSX engine... haha

I would love to add some Kendall GT-1 full synthetic to my stash but it is impossible to find in my area. I can find the Syn-blend for about $5 a quart. My stash right now is Ultra 5w30 & 5w20. I wiped out the local wally-world when it went on clearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back