Kendall full synthetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Mark888
Originally Posted By: NHHEMI
Originally Posted By: chevrofreak
Even in individual quarts, the ST synthetic is only $3.87 (recent price reduction)

I can get the Kendall GT1 FS here locally for $4.50 p/qt( most expensive is Pepboys at $4.99 regular price ). For $0.63 I would take that over ST any day of the week. That is significantly less than the individual qts of PP, QS, VVL, etc... even at Wal-Mart.

I am just curious, would you be so enthusiastic about Conoco Synthetic? You seem to be mesmerized by the Kendall brand name.

I am not mesmerized.
21.gif
The Kendall brand/line is all we have available around here thus I use that line name a lot. It is the same exact thing as the 76 brand and the other CP offerings I know and on occassion I mention that when discussing Kendall. Usually I just stick to Kendall though because it is what I can get here. It is some pretty good stuff. Not the best but for what you pay vs what you get it is a great deal. Kendall was a great oil back when I sold it as well( pre CP days ).

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: glxpassat
I called Kendall tech about 4 years ago and asked them if their syn was a group 3 or 4 oil, and they replied it was a group 4.

If that's still the case then it's a great buy at $5 a quart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back