Kansas City Chiefs.. back to back winners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyle Shanahan still hasn't learned from that punishing Super Bowl loss with the the Falcons. His decision to continue throwing the ball in the 3Q may have cost him the game. The 49'ers had three 3-and-outs in that quarter when they could've ate up clock by running the ball. Dumb dumb dumb.

I wanted the Eagles. Then the Lions, Ravens, or Dolphins…

We got the Chiefs and 49ers. The 49ers reminded me of elementary or middle school… Joe Montana and Jerry Rice. Then I heard the QB was a rookie.

So I wanted the 49ers to win amidst the options. Not that I care or are particularly concerned that the Chiefs did. Good for Reid and Mahomes.
I have no problem with Andy Reid winning and still wish the Eagles gave him a victory. He is a great coach. Yes though the Eagles would have been nice.

Kyle Shanahan still hasn't learned from that punishing Super Bowl loss with the the Falcons. His decision to continue throwing the ball in the 3Q may have cost him the game. The 49'ers had three 3-and-outs in that quarter when they could've ate up clock by running the ball. Dumb dumb dumb.
I don’t think he understood the new overtime rules either. So dumb to get the ball first.

Watched the first half, took a shower during halftime show, watched the second half and was glad KC won. Only because I like Andy Reid.

Wife made some bets back in August for the 9ers to win the SuperBowl so she was rooting for them. Plus, she likes Purdy and his underdog story.

I am glad it's over. Way too much Taylor Swift drama.
Yep, we counted the number of times the camera panned her. It was over 20 times when we stopped bothering to count.
The funniest part is people keep complaining about this and this is all more attention. I think it's hilarious how butt-hurt people are over this. 😂

And for the record, people kept track of her "camera time" - a whopping ~50 seconds total over the course of a 4+ hour broadcast.

Kansas City straddles the river. I don't know if one is more predominant than the other though or which it is.
Kansas City MO is bigger and higher population. The only reason for the population on the Kansas side is it's a collection of towns combined under UG (Unified government).. I think happened back in the 90's.

I didn't watch . My wife watched in the other room . She was pulling for SF so I could hear her reaction to what was going on . The halftime show wasn't geared to my demographic so I'm glad I didn't sit through that mess .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back