Just one more thread about gas prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This station is on I-40 in California,50 miles west of the AZ border and 100 miles east of Barstow,Ca. There is nothing else around... Nothing!

Gas is always overpriced here and they have a sign that says you are welcome to leave if you don't like the prices.

They have generators and solar for power which is costly I'm sure.

I avoid buying gas here but the bathrooms are always clean so its a regular stop for us when out that way.

I took this pic about 3 hrs ago.

Attachments

• IMG_20220906_133850454.jpg
    IMG_20220906_133850454.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 151
This station is on I-40 in California,50 miles west of the AZ border and 100 miles east of Barstow,Ca. There is nothing else around... Nothing!

Gas is always overpriced here and they have a sign that says you are welcome to leave if you don't like the prices.

I avoid buying gas here but the bathrooms are always clean so its a regular stop for us when out that way.

I know that station Chris. I'm not surprised.

If I have a regular stop somewhere like this and I don't need gas/high prices-I always try to buy a candy bar or a soft drink or bag of chips, etc., as a small token of saying "thank you" for clean restrooms. I have several stops like this along the I-15 corridor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back