Just needs a spark plug they said...

I never really understood how people used the wrong fuel besides being careless. Maybe it's because I'm mechanically minded and make sure what I'm pouring in is from the right can and has some color to it knowing the possible results of a mistake? 🤷‍♂️
Mistakes can always happen. But I think the general public has no desire to learn how things work. Not even at a superficial “just enough to know how to be dangerous” level.

Vernon was wrong: fat, drunk and stupid IS a way to get through life. Quite a few people are quite happy pursuing life that way.

Now you have some parts to build one of these.

Attachments

• parts cannon picture.jpg
    parts cannon picture.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 18
Id put a new echo piston a jug on it and you will have a nice unit at half the cost of new.

I have done (2) Husky 150BT, and (1) Husky 350BT. They were destroyed just like that. Wristpin and rod were good becuase of how fast they dry seized.

I never really understood how people used the wrong fuel besides being careless. Maybe it's because I'm mechanically minded and make sure what I'm pouring in is from the right can and has some color to it knowing the possible results of a mistake? 🤷‍♂️
It is. I've experienced things similar to this and my only explanation is that they aren't mechanically oriented, they are apathetic about these things and just are not aware of their surroundings.

Even my wife, who worked on generators in the army has gotten brain dead about some things.. but that's because I've basically facilitated it. I have to make sure I explicitly explain and label things like 2 stroke fuel or it's not a 100% that she'll get the right stuff. She does at least make an attempt to figure/investigate sometimes but her methods can be a bit.... 😂

Id put a new echo piston a jug on it and you will have a nice unit at half the cost of new.

I have done (2) Husky 150BT, and (1) Husky 350BT. They were destroyed just like that. Wristpin and rod were good becuase of how fast they dry seized.
I ended up finding a good used cylinder and an aftermarket piston that I'll put in for him. The rest of the machine is basically brand new.

Back