Jimmy Carter is now under Hospice Care at home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad to hear. I think he is a good guy. I don’t agree with him on many things but he seems like a good person. I have watched many of his speeches and can tell he is a good sport. It’s amazing he has lived this long. Was hoping he’d make it to 100 but 98 is still really good.

Often see Presidents in Cadillacs. A few pictures of President Carter in Lincolns caught my eye.

President_Jimmy_Carter_at_a_rally_in_Granite_City,_Illinois.jpg
download (1).jpg
JC.jpg

Jimmy Carter was not a good president but an honest one.. I do feel however he did what he thought was best for this nation during difficult times.. He is a good person who did a lot of good for others especially after he left the White House. I wish him and his family peace.

Folks, for those of you who haven’t been through it, hospice provides comfort in a person‘s final hours or days. It aims to ease pain. But it doesn’t provide food, or even water, while it minimizes suffering.

Our former President has very little time left.

I laud him for his service to our nation, both in uniform (Go Navy) and in the Oval Office, and I wish him and his family peace.

Folks, for those of you who haven’t been through it, hospice provides comfort in a person‘s final hours or days. It aims to ease pain. But it doesn’t provide food, or even water, while it minimizes suffering.

Our former President has very little time left.

I laud him for his service to our nation, both in uniform (Go Navy) and in the Oval Office, and I wish him and his family peace.
I went through Hospice care in late 2007 early 2008 for my late wife Dawn with brain cancer. It was done at home..The last few weeks are very hard as you see your loved one dying in front of you...and there is nothing you can do but give the pain meds...It is really hard to see this happen knowing the end is near....

Sad to hear. I can respect him for what he has done since being President. He’s a great example for us all.

I have great respect for him as a humanitarian and a WWII veteran, serving in the Navy in a Submarine. I'll refrain from my political belfies.
This isn't political. He was a terrible president. Have to respect him for his work with habitat for humanity. I very much respect the man.

He did not serve in WWII. But he was active in the Nuclear Navy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back