Jeep leasing

Knowing that hot models have a lead time having lunch with a old coworker said another guy in the office is leasing jeeps and selling them in a month or two at a profit. With no early 3rd party penities and $6500 discount at signing. Sound to good to be true.

I'm not in the market now but wouldn't lease and buy out prices be inflated also? Leaving little to profit at time of sale.

We have gotten a few low mile 21 and 22s already so could be what people are doing since value is so high. It’s just so hard to even get a wrangler on the lot for more than a day

I'm more curious what make/model is offering a $6500 discount in today's market with a lease unless it's an $80K vehicle maybe.

I'm more curious what make/model is offering a $6500 discount in today's market with a lease unless it's an $80K vehicle maybe.
The dealer I purchased my truck from is almost back to the “old days.” They are selling Rams for $8k off again.

Reactions: JTK
I keep thinking about this thread. There's a $7,500 tax credit on the 4xe. If we take the lease out of the equation and just do a straight buy, is it possible to drive a new Wrangler for a few months and sell it for what I would I have into it? AZ sales tax is pretty high and could be the deal breaker here.

Back