I've gotten a lot more brazen as I get older

So today I'm walking out of the WinCo grocery store pushing my cart full of groceries. I notice off to my left there's a police car that just pulled up. I glance over and see the police officer behind the steering wheel. My heart about leaped out of my chest at the sight of her. :love:

I thought to myself,

"Shall I go back and tell her?" :unsure:

So I turned around and went back to tell her.

I motioned that loopty-loop sign when you want somebody to roll down their window.

She had a very troubled and concerned look on her face as she rolled down the window. ;)

"I just wanna let you know that you're WAY too beautiful to be a police officer." :ROFLMAO:

And before I could even finish my sentence, she smiled and lit up the whole sky with those perfectly straight white teeth.

After I said that, I turned around and left immediately. :giggle:

She didn't look a day over 25. :)

Now when I was 16, there's no way in heck I would've ever had the guts to say that. :eek:

Last edited:
I say good for you. Even if your intention was to just complement somebody, you did it in a very cool way. You never know how these interactions are going to go. She could have jumped out and screamed at you for being a pervert, so I'm very glad she was flattered by it, and I applaud your bravery.

I enjoyed the story. Life's too short to be afraid to engage in some mischievousness. I'm a bit eccentric and occasionally have to reel myself in before I cross some imaginary line. If your thoughts and heart are in the right place, I don't see any harm in some humor. I sometimes wonder if people that are offended have their own issues with towing the line or with their self esteem. Probably not? A decade ago a member here got flamed for showing a picture of himself photobombing some young (over 21) women. I thought it was innocent fun. Others concluded he might be a serial rapist. Good grief. Often, not always, the hypocrisy of those who pass judgement is incredible.

And that, my friends, is today's bit of wisdom from this (almost) old guy.

But did you unbutton the top of your shirt beforehand?
Heh, years ago I went to a Christmas party and a state trooper was there. He was on highway patrol one day (night?) when he saw his sister-in-law go flying by. Couldn’t let that slide, so he pulled her over—and apparently she had done something along these lines.

I got the impression that she’ll never live that one down.

We gotta put this experience to music, like some sort of cowboy tune :LOL:

All kidding aside, I don't think I have ever told a random woman she was beautiful, not even having tossed some beers down. Although I have done some crazy things while out with the boys and drinking, 20+ years ago...
:ROFLMAO:

I did something similar in college to a BEAUTIFUL woman several years older than me that was working at a grocery store. I ended up getting a date out of it...well two actually. It didn't work out, but by far one of the most stunning women I ever had the pleasure to keep company with.

I’ve run across a couple of hot-cops, and I’ve always been a flirt, so I play it up as much as I can. The hottest I’ve ever seen was at a border patrol checkpoint. This gal was at 10+ and while she knew it, she was graceful about it. ♥️

Saying hello to a gal is one thing. Saying hello to a female police officer can be quite another.

PERSONAL EXPERIENCE: Almost 33 years ago I was parked behind a McDonald's in Chicago.
My friend was inside using the men's room.
The sexiest, smilingest, most Scandinavian looking woman in the entire Midwest approached me. She was in a patrolman's uniform. Her luxuriant blonde hair wasn't pulled back. It flowed ebulliently over her shoulders and breast. I don't remember if she asked what I was doing there or if she, possibly, just noticed my out-of-state plates. I do remember immediately showering her with compliments.
I mentioned the Swedish neighborhood north of downtown and asked if she was from there. I'll bet I was salivating. I gave her my contact info and told her whenever she was anywhere near New York City, she should get in touch. I recall extending the invitation to include any girlfriends she might be traveling with as I had a big place at the time.

I was quite the ass. I never heard from her.

Saying hello to a gal is one thing. Saying hello to a female police officer can be quite another.

PERSONAL EXPERIENCE: Almost 33 years ago I was parked behind a McDonald's in Chicago.
My friend was inside using the men's room.
The sexiest, smilingest, most Scandinavian looking woman in the entire Midwest approached me. She was in a patrolman's uniform. Her luxuriant blonde hair wasn't pulled back. It flowed ebulliently over her shoulders and breast. I don't remember if she asked what I was doing there or if she, possibly, just noticed my out-of-state plates. I do remember immediately showering her with compliments.
I mentioned the Swedish neighborhood north of downtown and asked if she was from there. I'll bet I was salivating. I gave her my contact info and told her whenever she was anywhere near New York City, she should get in touch. I recall extending the invitation to include any girlfriends she might be traveling with as I had a big place at the time.

I was quite the ass. I never heard from her.
Cool story. I bet burned in your memory banks!
I have encountered a few women (young + older) so stunning they actually made me forget my name.

I enjoyed the story. Life's too short to be afraid to engage in some mischievousness. I'm a bit eccentric and occasionally have to reel myself in before I cross some imaginary line. If your thoughts and heart are in the right place, I don't see any harm in some humor. I sometimes wonder if people that are offended have their own issues with towing the line or with their self esteem. Probably not? A decade ago a member here got flamed for showing a picture of himself photobombing some young (over 21) women. I thought it was innocent fun. Others concluded he might be a serial rapist. Good grief. Often, not always, the hypocrisy of those who pass judgement is incredible.

And that, my friends, is today's bit of wisdom from this (almost) old guy.
100%!

People need to lighten up and enjoy life.

Back