It's NOT about Auto-Rx, it's about Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.
After receiving a phone call from Maryland - 301-500-92x5 about my post to find out who I was, I conclude most of those who "hate" Auto-Rx actually hate Frank Miller, the owner of Auto-Rx. Many have never even tried the product.

lol.gif

I put it in the Volvo and it didn't do anything that normal fluid changes wouldnt already do, with their cleaning additives and addy pack in proportion and no magic claims, etc.

I find the product USELESS.

Many have tried the product and hate it. Others hate both the product and FM. Most of the people who are posting have tried the product, hated it, contacted FM about it, and hated him as a result of the bad experience they had contacting him. OTOH there are a few people who like the product and Frank Miller and go out of their way to post in these threads defending him. Spend some time reading its all been spelled out here countless times.

He's either frank or Daniel Wiesner. And they are indeed business associates.
But im betting that its Frank, because it took a couple days for RetiredGuy to figure out Wiesner had been called. And who copies and pastes their own post?
But I know who does like to copy and paste posts, he does it all over his site.....
I think he wants us to think he's Wiesner

Originally Posted By: electrolover
He's either frank or Daniel Wiesner. And they are indeed business associates.
But im betting that its Frank, because it took a couple days for RetiredGuy to figure out Wiesner had been called. And who copies and pastes their own post?
But I know who does like to copy and paste posts, he does it all over his site.....
I think he wants us to think he's Wiesner

Thing is if you look at Wiesner's trainer site and about me the picture is not of a retired guy.

I don't believe this garbage. This is a nothing but a new approach.
If we can be convinced it is only about FM and not his product then we will all want to try ARX again.
lol.gif

Burn me once shame on you burn me twice shame on me for letting you do it.

ARX is iffy at best and thats being charitable. I don't know how to be any plainer than that, it doesn't work as advertised its that simple.
It doesn't matter if people like FM or not the product was 1/10 as good as claimed people would buy it regardless of their personal opinion of FM.

Originally Posted By: RetiredGuy1
After receiving a phone call from Maryland - 301-500-92x5 about my post to find out who I was, I conclude most of those who "hate" Auto-Rx actually hate Frank Miller, the owner of Auto-Rx. Many have never even tried the product.

This couldn't have anything to do with the email I sent Frank that said I wont buy it because of him could it? The one where I told you (aka FM) to hire a new ceo and maybe you would make more sales?

Dude this isn't helping your cause at all. Maybe it served your purpose if it was just getting people to talk about the product, but thats not good. You need someone who is professional and courteous with experience marketing a "snake oil" to take over for you. Just go play golf or something and quit the high school stuff. The harder YOU push it, the worse you make things for your self.

Maybe you should look into infommercials like motor up did. That stuff was snake oil too and the guy made a million dollars. And he didn't have to worry about answering questions from pesky repeat customers.

Point is depending on BITOG to sell your product isn't working anymore and you need to change strategy. You should be looking into oilchange shops and sale it at wholesale rates. Your like 85 years old, why haven't you thought of any of this? Theres better ways than giving posters like c3po free product to make posts on bitog.

Thats why your company is failing. The product doesn't have to work to be successful, you just need to sell it and find a place to do it where performance doesn't effect sales.

Thats not BITOG.

So who exactly called you, OP? 301-500 is a Mount Ranier prefix, just a few miles north of DC.

Did they ID themselves, or are you just serving as a troll here?

I recall that ARX had others who only finally "came out" as members of the company after being pushed.

Originally Posted By: JHZR2
So who exactly called you, OP? 301-500 is a Mount Ranier prefix, just a few miles north of DC.

I get those calls too.

I'm not here trying to defend Auto-RX, we all know I'm not too fond of the product at the moment, after it didn't give me the results I was hoping for but if they reformulated the formula and it is now stronger, I feel it's pointless to discuss previous failures or not as desired results that occurred with the old formulation.

I'm currently giving Kreen one last shot to put a dent in my varnish buildup. If it fails to deliver, I have the new formula of Auto-RX next on my list of things to try before I lower my standards and give products like MMO and Seafoam a try.
27.gif

I'm hoping the new formula is stronger then before and gets the job done. I feel Auto-RX is a good product and I like the fact that it's "safe" and cleans slowly overtime as to not damage the engine with chunks of sludge deposits, if the product was too harsh.

Only time will tell...
35.gif

No additive works in every situation. And people who market their product as a miracle in a bottle need a reality check. sometimes people just need to see a mechanic. We have seen some of travs threads where the engines were so far gone they needed manual cleaning and then followed up with an additive.

There is ultimately no excuse for blaming customers when they dont get the results they wanted. Sometimes you just have to be realistic and admit that sometimes an additive is a last resort before a trip to the mechanic shop.

Thats just my general opinion on the subject

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: RetiredGuy1

Daniel, I was the one that called you, but the reason for my call was in asking you about your use of auto-rx. You seemed surprised and caught off guard with my questions. I asked you if you were using auto-rx and all you said was yeah, you did not tell me how well this product was working for you, no sales pitch or anything. I asked you if you were posting on BITOG and LS1.com and it was a long drawn out yeah. You did tell me that you are not Frank.

I came across auto-rx and I noticed your thread on the arx board and I was surprised at why a fitness instructor would have a link showing auto-rx. You are a Small Business Troubleshooter and some sort of Consultant, you have 6 clients, one of them being auto-rx, and a MapQuest search shows that you live 6 miles away from the address of auto-rx headquarters, how ironic, you have 6 clients and live 6 miles away from auto-rx. You are a jack of all trades kind of guy. I have a sludge problem and I need that problem corrected.

In light of our phone conversation I came away thinking that you are not using this product and your posts are nothing more than a way in getting auto-rx more business.

If you do not want any phone calls from people asking about your use of auto-rx then maybe you need to get rid of your auto-rx link. My phone conversation with you has made me look at other products instead of auto-rx.

Originally Posted By: Artem
I'm not here trying to defend Auto-RX, we all know I'm not too fond of the product at the moment, after it didn't give me the results I was hoping for but if they reformulated the formula and it is now stronger, I feel it's pointless to discuss previous failures or not as desired results that occurred with the old formulation.

I'm currently giving Kreen one last shot to put a dent in my varnish buildup. If it fails to deliver, I have the new formula of Auto-RX next on my list of things to try before I lower my standards and give products like MMO and Seafoam a try.
27.gif

I'm hoping the new formula is stronger then before and gets the job done. I feel Auto-RX is a good product and I like the fact that it's "safe" and cleans slowly overtime as to not damage the engine with chunks of sludge deposits, if the product was too harsh.

Only time will tell...
35.gif

When did ARX come out with a new formula ? I must be living under a rock ha ha ha ha ha. is there info about it on their site I take it ? might be willing to try out the new formula as I did see some results from the original formula ( and before anybody asks ...no I am not Frank lol )

Originally Posted By: matrass

27.gif

Only time will tell...
35.gif

When did ARX come out with a new formula ? I must be living under a rock ha ha ha ha ha. is there info about it on their site I take it ? might be willing to try out the new formula as I did see some results from the original formula ( and before anybody asks ...no I am not Frank lol )

New Formula, what was wrong with the old formula, how is the new formula different than the old formula. Do you guys remember when Coca Cola came out with a new formula back in the early 1980's, that did not work out.

27.gif

Only time will tell...
35.gif

Frank, (Haha, I'm just kidding) Matrass, I've been told by Frank Miller himself that Auto-RX has improved the formula. Whether or not a different label is placed on the bottle, or any word about it on their site, this is what I've been told and I received a bottle of the said "new stuff".

There's also talk about Auto-RX Plus. Whether or not this is the new and improved formula, I don't know. We'll have to wait and see.

I just hope that the info I got from Frank is legit and not just some baloney and I received the same ol' formula as I used last time...
mad.gif

Originally Posted By: Laddie

27.gif

Only time will tell...
35.gif

New Formula, what was wrong with the old formula, how is the new formula different than the old formula. Do you guys remember when Coca Cola came out with a new formula back in the early 1980's, that did not work out.

This isn't a product that we're eating / tasting. This is an oil additive. If they are trying to make it better, it's as simple as adding more additives. You really can't screw it up and make it worse (unless you REMOVE potent additives in search of money savings).

I really wish I could use Auto-RX again, have it do a decent job at cleaning the engine and blow this whole thing outta the water. I want nothing more then a product that cleans engine sludge / varnish build up. I have a lot of friends that could use the product. I'm simply using my own vehicle to test which product works before I start recommending anything to friends and family.

27.gif

Only time will tell...
35.gif

Frank, (Haha, I'm just kidding) Matrass, I've been told by Frank Miller himself that Auto-RX has improved the formula. Whether or not a different label is placed on the bottle, or any word about it on their site, this is what I've been told and I received a bottle of the said "new stuff".

There's also talk about Auto-RX Plus. Whether or not this is the new and improved formula, I don't know. We'll have to wait and see.

I just hope that the info I got from Frank is legit and not just some baloney and I received the same ol' formula as I used last time...
mad.gif

Thanks for the info on where you heard about an improved ARX. did not see mention of it and went to their site and could not find a new formula. as always I appreciate the help

sincerely Frank ... I mean Matt
cheers3.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back