is your dog a lap dog?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: bubbatime
I cant stand lap dogs. A dog sitting in my lap that refuses to get down is getting punched in the face.

What the heck.

I am a dog lover, our Brichon mix (we think) is about 16 lbs, and is more a lap dog for my wife than me, unless I have food, then he really loves me. He obeys quite well, (when he wants to). WE got him from the local pound, about a year and a half ago, and think he is now about 4 years old. he is a real quiet dog. We had him for about a month, and was beginning to think he didn't have a voice, then another dog excited him and he barked. But he RARELY barks.

He definitely is. I have no idea what he is, probably some chihuahua in him but he's a mix of 100 different dogs it seems. About 14-15 pounds and never barks. His name is Toby. I also have a lap cat named Buddy. Here's the two of them at the vet, they're best friends.

Originally Posted By: Superflan
Originally Posted By: Dyusik
My dog weighs as much as my wife does, so I guess he could be.

Wait... is she easier on food?

Yes, but the dog is still cheaper to feed
frown.gif

wrcsixeight, that photo is awesome. That expression evokes the imagination like a great painting:

- I look innocent, but if my master only knew...
- This is the result of too much brew after guys-night-out!
- I'm sorry about that couch cushion...sob.
- That is definitely not my poo next to the front door.
- I have no idea what happened to that sandwich left on the table edge
- Just give me a bath. I can't resist rolling in dead animal carcass.
- That black cat with white stripe down it's back looked friendly.

I cant stand lap dogs. A dog sitting in my lap that refuses to get down is getting punched in the face.

Spoken like a true friend of animals everywhere......NOT!

Originally Posted By: RTexasF

Its called sarcasm, you should try it sometime. I hate dogs in my lap, sorry. I dont punch dogs in the face. Unless they deserve it.

Its called sarcasm, you should try it sometime. I hate dogs in my lap, sorry. I dont punch dogs in the face. Unless they deserve it.

Try punching my dog in the face and you won't have one.
crackmeup2.gif

Originally Posted By: Malo83
bubbatime said:

Try punching my dog in the face and you won't have one.
crackmeup2.gif

[img:gal:226775a6ebc426522d]https://bobistheoilguy.com/forums/attachments/usergals/2018/01/full-22677-19079

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back