is ocd common amonst members of BITOG?

Status
Not open for further replies.
While there are exceptions to every rule, it's a safe bet that somewhere listed next to OCD it says "ex. see BITOG". As somebody else already said, enjoy the ride!

Originally Posted By: mozart

Being a relatively new member and scanning posts on this forum, it seems likely to me that there is a high number of obsessive compulsive disorder personalities.

I don't think so but I almost missed this post because I was washing my hands. I try to wash them after every time I touch my keyboard.
crazy2.gif

NO
shocked2.gif
Everyone here is perfectly normal.
crazy2.gif
Why do you ask? Are you up to something? Are you going to write a paper to expose us
27.gif
Who is paying you to do this? It is a conspiracy, I just know it is a conspirqcy.
02.gif
They will never get us all HaaaaaaaHaHaHaHa Never.

Actually, I don't think this forum is really too bad for OCD. We have plenty of bargain hunters here who build a stash when the price is below market value. A few are OCD when it comes to Iron readings in UOAs though.

I find that detailing boards have a much higher rate of OCD with people having to buy the latest of every product line and flame wars break out over brands continually.

Is that what I have, OCD? And here I thought I was incurable... Going to the Docs today to get me some medication for this disease of buying high priced oils & filter and changing them way too early...

Thanks bud, you saved my life and my wallet!

LOL.gif

I find it interesting how the "knowlege" of motor oil functions and properties can be paralleled to all "knowlege". I know that brand x is the best or wt x or whatever just the same as I know that religion x is right or religion x is wrong. Its strange when you are questioned why you know something or how you know something your logic falls apart. Its kind of where myth meets reality and you realize that you dont really "know" anything unless you physicaly prove it to your self.

Wow I really am ocd!!!!

I have not been diagnosed with OCD. However, I think the name of the disease should be changed to CDO so that the letters are in alphabetical order.

Originally Posted By: ron917
I have not been diagnosed with OCD. However, I think the name of the disease should be changed to CDO so that the letters are in alphabetical order.

crackmeup2.gif

They gave it that name to help the affected people make progress!

Originally Posted By: ron917

crackmeup2.gif

Originally Posted By: tonycarguy
When I was a young kid walking home from school, I always avoided stepping on the expansion gaps on the sidewalk. Dunno why!

I would count them and skip the ones that landed on a prime number
21.gif

Oddly, while KNOWING that this was one common indicator in some disorders, found myself wondering why the expansion cracks were so out of whack with my stride. Some steps too.

I should not have had to break stride to avoid them
crazy2.gif

When I was a young kid walking home from school, I always avoided stepping on the expansion gaps on the sidewalk. Dunno why!

I did the same.

sometimes "ocd" is good less mistakes if any.. Problem is it takes a long time to do things and some of us spend a long time in the oil isle in stores like Wal- Mart
I know i do and sometimes i see "others" do the same you get that secret agent type look as they are trying not to let you know they are looking at you also... Its always either store security or someone else bit by the Bitog bug.. I usually strike up an oil related conversation..

Originally Posted By: crazyoildude
I usually strike up an oil related conversation..

Since the frozen food aisle has stopped yielding the usual pickup line volume, I've retreated to the oil aisle for foraging prospects. Oddly, the yield is rather good for a gray hair.
grin2.gif

Damsels in distress. I'm always available as a warm fuzzy bear to help them with their automotive problems.

(play "Hey, little Miss Ridinghood. You sure are lookin' good. Yer just the thing a big bad wolf...")

Headline: Oil Aisle Stalker Apprehended!

Originally Posted By: Gary Allan
Originally Posted By: crazyoildude
I usually strike up an oil related conversation..

Since the frozen food aisle has stopped yielding the usual pickup line volume, I've retreated to the oil aisle for foraging prospects. Oddly, the yield is rather good for a gray hair.
grin2.gif

Damsels in distress. I'm always available as a warm fuzzy bear to help them with their automotive problems.

(play "Hey, little Miss Ridinghood. You sure are lookin' good. Yer just the thing a big bad wolf...")

Headline: Oil Aisle Stalker Apprehended!

lol
LOL.gif

Originally Posted By: The Critic

I did the same.

I did that back then when I was a kid too and I would walk in between the parallel gaps as if it were lanes on the freeway. Also I would keep right (I still do sometimes) instead of walking in the middle of the street so others can pass, slow traffic keep right.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back