Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Warstud
I went long Crude Oil today....(UCO) Proshares Ultra Bloom Crude ETF

Anyone go long Crude ? I'm already up 17.50 % in 12 days.

Originally Posted by Mr Nice
Originally Posted by Warstud
It looks like the Bull is back !

How much longer will this bull run ?

We got Golden Crosses on the 3 major indexes which the Traders Almanac says "On average, after some short term consolidation, following the Golden Cross DJIA is up 17.7% over about 9 months with the median numbers coming in at 12.7% over about three and a half months".

I've recently purchased some inexpensive uranium stocks with the expectation that the new units China is bringing on-line will drive up demand.

Originally Posted by Oldmoparguy1
Originally Posted by Oldmoparguy1
Testting

More tests

Laboratory tests causes cancer in mice.

On the bright side, how long can these new highs keep going?

I've sold a bit (yesterday) and shifted my monthly contributions to 100% cash. It's been quite the run since the summer of 2008. I feel better being positioned for a big correction.

Originally Posted by zzyzzx
Does anyone not think that interest rates are ridiculously low?

I do. But someone is not happy if rates increase.

I've done OK so far this year.

Originally Posted by zzyzzx
Does anyone not think that interest rates are ridiculously low?

It probably depends if you mean in relation to the economy or historical levels. A quarter percent Fed funds rate at the end of 2008 was ridiculous but it was in response to a ridiculous situation. If I can still get between 2% and 2 1/2% on sweep account money and equivalents after the coming rate cut...it won't be ridiculous. If we head down a path toward 0% interest rates that lasts anywhere near as long as the 2008 to 2015 period, it'll be ridiculous.

GE is in big trouble as their shady and very sketchy accounting practices are being revealed (think Enron).

Short sellers can make some easy $$$ now that the hidden skeletons are found.

GE should be a $3 stock...... and that's being very generous.

Did I read they're calling this GEnron? The GE CEO bought $2 mil in GE stock yesterday fwiw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back