Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote:

Originally posted by Last_Z:
Do you guys think we are in for a long breather? I wonder if I should move my "stop limit" up a bit more?

Rick

Did you read the article that posted above?? If not you should. I think some of the tech stocks are over valued, that's not to say that there are places that are still poised to grow. I also think that Asia is long overdue to take off.

As far as LU, at these levels I wouldn't put a stop unless you are going to a 10% loss. You will see some volitilty until it get around $20 a share, but then you will still see large movement but not such a large percent.

Yeah, I started to read the link, but when I saw that girls picture.....I forgot all about the article. She's pretty hot
grin.gif

Her name is Bambi. The market is overvalued (or I'm in the tank) when I'm taking investment advice from a hotty named Bambi....OTOH, she seems to know her stuff.
grin.gif

Honestly - I have about 24 Asian (mostly China) stocks on my Asian Watch List (name makes sense, too). I sold off most on the IBD articles around Christmas.

Me thinks the latest down ticks could signal a buy. We need to rattle the nervous nellies out.....

My research says PGH pays 12.5% in U$ terms.

I just bought 1000 shares on today's dip!!

Let it ride, baby!!!!

As for my Chinese stocks, come on DOWN!!

blush.gif
grin.gif
smile.gif
cool.gif
sorry got a little excited...

quote:

Originally posted by Pablo:
I thought it was 2002

Can you guys view this link?

PGH

Yes it works,

Oh also just bought 200 shares of Dynegy (DYN) It's down 8% on the day along with other energy stock. I was looking to get out of some of the Tech for a while.

I'm still looking at PGH, I'll keep a closer eye on it. I really like that dividend!!

quote:

Originally posted by Pablo:
Are you weasels thinking that IMH is a buy under $20.....I just picked up another 200 shares on the dip, or am I a dip?

Yes, young Sparks, PGH will be observed.

No, I don't think you are a dip! You did good @ under 20. This stock has been good to me for a while now. I think their will be div increase in the near future. 2.40+ I think.
David

While we are talking Dividend stocks.

Neil has been recommending ERF for the last few months. Pays over 10%, it's way down today $27.72 from $29.15. I'm thinking all the energy stocks got hit!

Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. Reports Record Earnings per Share of $2.46 For 2003 compared to $1.84 for 2002, a 34% Increase
Thursday January 29, 6:45 pm ET
Total Assets Rose 62% to a Record High of $10.7 Billion at Year-End
today reported net earnings

Div & Yield: 2.20 (11.17%)

quote:

Originally posted by GROUCHO MARX:
FWIW, I bought another 500 shares of PGH. It's an energy trust in Canada with a 14% dividend yield that is paid on a monthly basis.

Groucho,
I researched this stock and found only to pay 8.3% as of 29 Jan. Is there something you are doing with currency that is making it pay higher? How long have you been invested with the stock? later....

The research posted is wrong. I've emailed certain firms about this. Currently PGH is paying about $160 per month if you own 1000 shares. If you do the math that yield is about 14%.

Look at the the news about the distribution.

Cheers!

HUGE STINKING ALERT AAAAAOOOOOOGAAAAA!!!!!!!

PGH below 14 is a BUY OF THE DAY, WEEK, YEAR!?!?!?! 14.01 as I type this...watch me I'm going in...!

And David YES!! Thanks for the IMH stuff!

LU rebounded a bit today. Guys, is the market taking a break from the recent rallies? I rather have it move sideways for a while than turn chaotic on me.

Pablo,
Did you buy more PGH? That stuff is a bit out of my price range. Good luck!

Chaos is good. Creates buying oportunities.

PGH must have a huge buyer at $14, because it bounced numerous times, never went below after my post...

I bought 500 more at $14.01

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back