Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's with the symbol change to MOBL.OB?

Up .03
cheers.gif

I'm OK today.

GLW is climbing like a homesick angel; might make a few bucks on it yet. Just pulled the trigger on L3, looks good on the charts. Nobody covered me, but I went in anyway....
grin.gif

This little rally should last until around the first of April, when IRA money starts slowing down.....

Have a safe trip, Pablo.

quote:

Originally posted by Pablo:
Somehow all my stocks, aside from the silly GLD are kicking A.

Even LU...

Jim Cramer has reported the rumor that Motorola and Lucent are in talks....

If there is any truth behind that, Lucent could have a nice run up to over $4.

Thanks Keith. They got some other good press today as well. I did some bottom fishing. Let me just say I own more shares that most of the folks that proposed the voted items for this shareholder meeting.

Speaking of oil, anyone make money on LZ today?

Look for a bump off the highs set in December. If we can break above that there is clear sailing above 11000. If we hit it, December high and go down we are in a sideways trending market for a while. In any event the uptrend continues and the Naz is lagging this time around.

quote:

'Ranger or Amkeer, charts for DTPI?

Groucho, DTPI is on fire and heading to the moon. It looks a tad overbought at this time though. I don't follow the management consulting(?) sector, so can't comment on the fundamentals, but the charts are definetely in a long-term uptrend.

Grouch,

The market is in a temporary overbought phase, so unless this is a screaming buy I would wait for a pullback. After reviewing the chart I would say this stock is a buy/hold at anytime.

Well we have bumped up against resistance as anticipated. We may test this high again in the next few days. If its not broken through its back to base camp to regroup.

[ February 16, 2005, 08:41 PM: Message edited by: Amkeer ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back