Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: GROUCHO MARX
"I've been busy making money the old fashioned way. "
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you a gigolo?

Not that kind of work, silly.

"I've been busy making money the old fashioned way. "
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you a gigolo?

LOL.gif
Pablo's other life......
grin2.gif

I've been tied up with my work all day this week. (Don't get any ideas Grouch)

I'm sitting on some cash........waiting for chicken little to come running through the room chasing that timid bull.

"I'm sitting on some cash........waiting for chicken little to come running through the room chasing that timid bull. "
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chicken little, thy name is General Electric.

"I'm sitting on some cash........waiting for chicken little to come running through the room chasing that timid bull. "
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chicken little, thy name is General Electric.

Yup.. Looks like cmhj is right on target. I might actually buy something next week...

Originally Posted By: Oldmoparguy1

Yup.. Looks like cmhj is right on target. I might actually buy something next week...

Looks like someone was paying attention.

About a week or so before the Jan. low I said a roller coaster was coming. If this ain't a gosh darn good ole' fashioned roller coaster ride I have no clue what this is.

As suggested April 14-15 is key now. The roller coaster road map has changed as was suggested when March 27 wasn't a high even though we did get a mid day spike up that day.

Depending if we reverse by midweek, which should happen is the first clue to the next 2-3 month roller coaster. Where the next S/T or I/T high comes in is also paramount to the upcoming roller coaster projection even though I think I know where & when that'll be.

IMO the roller coater will become more intense over the next several weeks both in time and price swing. This means seat belts are still required. The exception here would be if we get a big pop early next week and settle down into later next week with another pop into April 22 or so.

Regardless, I'm very comfortable with my mid March slow buy positions even though they don't amount to a pile of #$%^.

Keep this in mind. >>>>>>>

Once/if you found the major low or high sideways markets build cause. Cause will give an effect. Cause = time. Effect = price.

The above is true regardless of the time frame.

Otherwise be a trader and trust your system if you have one when in a 70s theme, which as suggested before I firmly believe we are in again.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

O/T

The wife and I had a very nice week traveling around the east coast without a single arguement!!!!! Despite that being a major accomplishment, during our trip I looked at the market one time to check on my shorts. That's a major record and the wife thought I was having withdrawls, which I was :).

After a few days of catching up on mail and some of the wifes business issues we'll be off again.

I only have about 60 photos & post cards to bore my mother, family & trading members when I go out to Wis. in May so I need a few more to seal that deal. Hope they don't throw me to the wolves. After all I'm the Lone Wolf.

Originally Posted By: TheLoneRanger
I sold 500 shares of GE about 10 days ago at $38.xx. Unfortunately, I kept 500 shares.

Groucho, I too am holding GE. Ouch.
frown.gif

If you own much of any fund, you have GE.

I bought some short funds yesterday and day before...so today was padded a bit. I'm following the Lone Wolf.

Holy cow - what happened? MACQUARIE INFRASTRUCTURE??

Why was MCQRF down so much more than than the other ones?

MACQUARIE INFRA. GROUP MIG AU 2.40 -1.887%

MACQUARIE GROUP MQG.AU 49.09 -3.085%

Something isn't right, because on TD ameritrade it's showing $.04 as the current stock price. That's -$2.36. It's got to be some type of error, maybe something just to stress me out.

Yahoo is showing the same price. If you know anything please let me know, that's a lot of money in one day.

This is the last freebie. You made a ton if you followed all my trades from early Jan. to early April.

Possible road map

If we get a pop tomorrow and rollover into later this week we'll make a S/T low by next Mon. or so.

If the above happens we should pop into later next week, Thurs. or so.

If that all stays on coarse a major low should hit in early May.

The alternate, which right now doesn't fit very well is another day or 2 of weakness, a pop into late April or early May, then a big dip into mid May and up.

Either way, as of tonight May looks like the next big buy.

Good Luck with the next bear cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back