Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today looked really good, almost like old times.

Singing "Happy Days are Here Again"......
whistle.gif

It's quite possible that the last drop on world markets was not caused purely by rumors from China or a confluence of important factors like real estate issues, slowdown of US economy and possible recession. The crisis could be organized by chineese authorithies alone or together with an unformal group kind of Committee of 300 in order to postpone somehow a coming crash and soften the lending. Besides, China, may be, already has own scenario of future crisis and know how to come out from it the only world leader.

Yeah, China has a big chance of being the only World leader. They have one problem, the cannot develop true technological advances, they can only pirate them.

As it stands now, they have boatlods of men with no women to marry thanks to their birthing practices. When you see this disgruntled men on the Chinese borders, you will know why they are there. Send your women folk to win this war.

Pablo,

I'm going back in with about half of what I took out the day before the crash.

fighter.gif
thumbsup.gif

pitcher - you are braver than I. I did buy more XRO and re-bought OTT on the dive.

MRVC on the hunt again.

The same tired China mantra. China won't kill their best customer.

IEAM looks inviting. Groucho???

To kill the best customer ? No, not now. Now this would mean to suiside. Releasing some air from a bubble in order to avoid its burst = to allow a slow death in cramps and convulsions. That, in fact, is more peculiar to asian traditions.

Quote:

Another good day. I could get to like this..
thumbsup.gif
coffee.gif

Yeah we did like it two+ weeks earlier! Today was nice.

I'm calling a buy again: OTT and dividend is next week, I believe. Also I forgot to mention I bought PSL. I took profits on XRO, as I backed up the truck during the dive. So sell on XRO.

Anyone here playing the cnbc $1,000,000 challenge?

I finished the week in the top 9%, with a gain of 4.11%.
grin.gif

I'm in 21184th. place. The guy in 1st. place is up over 50%.
shocked.gif

Nope. There are 10 weekly $10,000 winners who will playoff against each other for the 1 mil prize. I doubt if I have a chance, but who knows? It's a way to hone my trading skills for free.
coffee.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back