Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
With these new issues going up at record pace the old stocks despite making $ aren't going anywhere.Look at this elctronic trading stock ICE. If it were to pause now it still will be a $160 stock.

I forgot to tell you all this : At Berkshire's May 6 annual meeting, Buffett said he would like to cut Berkshire's cash stake, which totaled $42.86 billion as of March 31, to about $10 billion. Here are a few examples: ADIC,HANS,BOX,SHR

The futures are down big this morning, because of fears of inflation. This means the Fed will contiinue raising rates, and this is a tough environment for stocks. As Groucho once said, "Sell in May, and then go away."
grin.gif

My pick of the day is United Technologies (UTX). A large cap international that you won't get rich on, but won't lose your shirt either. I see it as undervalued. Goes X-div today.

I have nothing to sit on either, Pablo, lost my butt today.
grin.gif

Tomorrow is the key. It'll probably be a down open, but if the market stabilizes, that's good. If there's another down day with heavy volume, fear will take over and it'll be 'look out below'. This has been a very sharp 5-day decline, and it does not look good technically. The first rally from here will probably be a 'sucker rally' and won't hold.

OMG1, check out E-Trade. There's lots of discount brokers out there, and they're all very competitive ($5-10 trades). I'd pick one that has automated phone trading along with computer trading, in case the 'puter goes down at the wrong time.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back